Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Maryland Speed Order Problems

Old 12-31-2017, 03:00 PM
whiteZ
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Maryland Speed Order Problems

Just wanted to share my experience with MS. I placed an order for 2" KOOKS headers for a C6Z on July 24, 2017. I still have not received the headers. If you order from this vendor, please be aware! If there is anyone who knows how to get in touch with someone at KOOKS, I would appreciate any help. If there is anyone who has a similar experience with this vendor, please share.

Please do your research prior to placing an order with MS.
Old 12-31-2017, 04:26 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

My reply is the same as the other treads. I don’t understand the piling on, me too mentality. Especially when I have no clue who you are based on this post.
Old 12-31-2017, 04:33 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

It you are who I think you are based on being the only 2” header order opem from that time..you parts have not been delivered because you spent 2-3 months threatening us with disputes plus actually filling one, despite what you agreed to at checkout. I am not going to send you thousands is special order Parts with an open dispute (meaning you have not paid for them) or the threat of not paying for them. You will get your headers once the dispute process is complete

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 12-31-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:21 AM
Blacked-out
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Dang-An order for KOOKS Headers placed in July!!

I am also waiting on headers but mine were placed on Oct 4. (going on 13 weeks)-still no response or ETA.

I was wondering if anyone has actually received Kooks headers from Maryland Speed since late summer? It would be nice to hear from them and get their side................

Originally Posted by whiteZ
Just wanted to share my experience with MS. I placed an order for 2" KOOKS headers for a C6Z on July 24, 2017. I still have not received the headers. If you order from this vendor, please be aware! If there is anyone who knows how to get in touch with someone at KOOKS, I would appreciate any help. If there is anyone who has a similar experience with this vendor, please share.

Please do your research prior to placing an order with MS.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:28 AM
whiteZ
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed
It you are who I think you are based on being the only 2” header order opem from that time..you parts have not been delivered because you spent 2-3 months threatening us with disputes plus actually filling one, despite what you agreed to at checkout. I am not going to send you thousands is special order Parts with an open dispute (meaning you have not paid for them) or the threat of not paying for them. You will get your headers once the dispute process is complete
I'm sure that I'm not the only client to order 2" headers nor am I the only one who has experienced numerous promises without results. I was forced to file a dispute because you failed to respond and promised on numerous occasions that it would be a couple of weeks. I filed a dispute only 2 weeks ago because you left me no other choice, I paid you $1749 for said parts on the July 24, 2017, so to state that I haven't paid for the order is utterly false sir. Since then I have emailed, called but to no avail, my headers have not been delivered. I was told 3 weeks ago that you were going to attempt to procure from another vendor, it's just one of the many excuses that I have received. As previously stated I completely understand that orders are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances but 5 months, I personally think that's a bit much.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:10 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,320 Likes on 2,769 Posts

Vendor has responded

Get notified of new replies

To Maryland Speed Order Problems

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Maryland Speed Order Problems