Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

C7 Carbon

Old 02-16-2018, 10:20 PM
SULLY2013
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default C7 Carbon customer service

I just received my C7 Carbon side skirts today and I have to say they look pretty good, I was really excited about installing them this weekend.

That excitement was short lived when I noticed a few blemishes on the passenger side skirt, one of them would be VERY noticeable if I installed it.

I emailed them a few pictures and asked them what we can do. I’m not complaining YET because I haven’t given them more than a few hours on a Friday to respond.

I was wondering if anyone had good or bad expiernce with them if something similar has happened? They have been pretty good along the way so I’m hoping that continues with this issue.

Old 02-17-2018, 01:49 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,320 Likes on 2,769 Posts

In the Transaction Feedback rules:

Occasionally, members fail to recognize the importance of exhausting all efforts to settle an unresolved dispute, issue, or concern offline.

Such action can seriously damage the reputation of the business, the owner, their employees, or another member.

Members need to realize that when they create a thread, even if the information is factual, if they have not given the business/owner/member the opportunity to make things right, hundreds of members will still read the thread and walk away thinking less of the business and member, and could hinder future purchases.

Therefore, it is imperative that members contact the business/member via phone, e-mail, or PM to attempt to settle an issue or concern offline and afford them the opportunity to make things right or to clarify what may have gone wrong
The OP has contacted the vendor hours ago and has not made any real attempt to allow the vendor to respond, let alone act. Questions to other members asking for experiences are not the purpose of this section.

If the OP made an actual effort to exhaust options with the vendor in this transaction, another thread can be started ad those details clarified.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:19 AM
SULLY2013
Advanced

Default C7 Carbon

I am going to try to give an honest review of C7 Carbon without swearing or getting mad but at this point that is an exercise in self-control so I make no promises!

I had inquired with them if they had a set of side skirts and front splitter for my C7 in stock, I was given a decent price which I appreciated and was told that YES they were in stock. Had they not been in stock I would have found another source.

So 4 days after paying them $1200.00 I received a tracking number and the box arrived 4 days later, my excitement to open that box was short lived.

The splitter I was told they had in stock did not ship and the side skirts that did arrive were blemished and marred to the point they couldn’t be used. I followed their guidelines on their website and sent them pictures and their response was very slow and really left me with no direction about what to do with the skirts I have.

After pushing a bit I was finally told to send them back and they were going to send me new ones. I was e-mailed a tracking number that was not valid, I sent them a message pointing this out and they blamed it on Presidents Day. UPS does not alter its pick-ups, deliveries or services due to Presidents Day…..they are not the Postal Service. On Wednesday of this week the tracking number finally works and shows that they dropped the box off several days later, why they weren’t just honest about it from the start I have no idea.

So now my splitter. I have sent 4 e-mails all of which have went unanswered. They had assured me the splitter was shipping “early this week” when I finally reached them by phone and here it is Friday and it still hasn’t shipped.

I am starting to lose my patience to say the least and instead of sending another e-mail I thought I would PM them through the forum but of course that has went unanswered as well.

You guys I am not one to complain believe it or not, it’s just this experience is that bad and I want to make sure anyone considering C7 Carbon thinks twice about it so they don’t have to go through what I and several others have.

Last edited by SULLY2013; 02-23-2018 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:30 AM
C7 Carbon
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 313 Likes on 192 Posts

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused and we like to thank you again for your patience and for working with us through out this delay. We have your order on top priority and we'll make sure to keep you posted for any updates. We like to apologize again for the inconvenience and we look forward in helping.

Thanks again!
Old 02-24-2018, 08:54 AM
SULLY2013
Advanced

I think per the forum guidelines this can now be closed, they called and offered me a solution I accept and am happy with. Assuming things ship as promised.
Old 02-24-2018, 07:26 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Old 03-07-2018, 09:37 AM
SULLY2013
Advanced

Default Another C7 Carbon review

A few weeks ago I wrote what was a very honest review of C7 Carbon, I wanted to follow that up with what has happened since.

They sent me a set of replacement side-skirts as promised, they were beautiful and fit perfectly! Yesterday I received the matching splitter, I installed it last night in about 15 minutes. Everything lined up beautifully and it really changed the look of the car.

It took a while to get there but I am very happy with the product and how it fit, the carbon flash finish they covered these with is PERFECT and matches the C7 to a "T".

I think it's only fair to give them some credit for how they handled things after the hi-cup we had.

Last edited by SULLY2013; 03-07-2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:19 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Note: as this topic has had its third thread started today, I have merged all three threads here.

Get notified of new replies

To C7 Carbon

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C7 Carbon