Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Maryland Speed - Terrible Communication and No Order After 5 Months

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 07:07 AM
Sawbladz
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Maryland Speed - Terrible Communication and No Order After 5 Months

Seems like this is more of the same poor business practices by Maryland Speed. I placed my order in November for coated LG headers and a tunnel plate. Have had to follow up countless times to get the same answer "I don't have a tracking number. The headers are at the coater".

Found out later that they were having issues getting the headers from LG. So while my "headers were at the coater", in reality they hadn't even arrived yet.

I have asked several times for this issue to be escalated to management. Each time I'm told they will get someone to call me. Nobody ever calls. If I don't have a tracking number for my shipped headers by the end of this week I am disputing these charges to my credit card company.

I was never made aware that these delays were possible with my order. Spring is here now and I had planned to do this install over the winter rather than waste a weekend in the summer.

Shop anywhere else. This experience was not worth saving a few bucks.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:31 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

^^^ That is bull shi- man I ordered a set from LG had them in just a few days. But I didn't get the coated ones from them. LG is a top vendor in here no way on what you are being told by that CO I would never buy nothing from them again...I was done the same way but not that long on 5 mos but was about 2 mos on me getting a set for a c5.

DO A DISPUTE ON YOUR CARD & GET YOUR MONEY BACK BEFORE THE 6 MONTHS IS UP.... Robert
Old 04-12-2018, 04:09 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,324 Likes on 2,773 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...landspeed.html

Get notified of new replies

To Maryland Speed - Terrible Communication and No Order After 5 Months

Quick Reply: Maryland Speed - Terrible Communication and No Order After 5 Months