Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

No Costumer service at QuickJack

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 06:11 PM
2012CyberGrayGS
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default No Costumer service at QuickJack

To shorten this up I won't talk about the 2 emails I sent and that both times the response didn't answer the question.
Now FedEx lost one of the packages (it has been missing for a week) and QuickJack costumer service has not called me back and it has been a couple days. I wanted QuickJack to send me the missing parts so I don't have to wait an unknown amount of time to some day get the rest of my delivery. I even talked to FedEx and they told me to tell QuickJack to send me the missing parts with express shipping and to file a claim for the lost package. They still wouldn't do it. The sales person said he had to wait to hear from the people above him, which he hadn't received a response yet from the day before about this. I didn't have confidence in them getting back to the sales person since it had been 2 days and costumer service still never called me back and his own people didn't respond to him from the day before.
I took back the packages to FedEx because I am not dealing with this indefinitely anymore. I am done with them. Oh no, just got a call from FedEx while writing this and looks like I am not done with them! The sales man was suppose to email my local FedEx store a return shipping label via email within 30 minutes. It has been almost 2 hours now and I just got a call from my FedEx store and they still have not received an email from him with a return label and that if they don't get the return label by 7 today I will have to go back and picing to see if people do their job or if I have to go back and pick up the boxes. Their costumer service has been non existent for me. After several calls I finally got in touch with the sales man I have been working with and told him this needs to be done now and I am going to share my story on social media. This has consumed too much of my time. QuickJack get your S*** together and get support for your costumers. Right now I wouldn't even take it for a fraction of the price because if I have a problem it won't get solved. I am PISSED. I am now stuck at home waiting to see if they finally do their job or if I have to pick up the packages and do this another time.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:12 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

Multiple threads.

Quick Reply: No Costumer service at QuickJack