Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Beware of Corvette Solutions

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 07:19 PM
Vettorious84
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of Corvette Solutions

Ordered a so-called plug and play led light kit from Corvette Solutions on October 2017. Right of the bat there was a problem I couldn’t pay via their website so I reached out and they corrected the issue. A few weeks later and no tracking number ever sent I received the package. At the time my car was in winter storage so I waited till March to get my yearly car maintenance done and had the lights installed. The fog lights they provided were completely wrong and the head lights would not work correctly so much for plug and play. I had spent money on labor for nothing so I immediately emailed corvette solutions. In return I received a rude reply and I sent the lights back on my dime. A week later I get an email from him admitting he sent the wrong fog lights and trying to explain why the head lights didn’t work. I was given an option of getting new lights or getting a refund minus 20% restocking fee which is absurd seeing as though I was sent a wrong product. I choose to get replacements instead of paying the restocking fee. He said he had to order them a week passed and he sent an email stating that he had another customer with the headlight issue and that I had to do a procedure so they could work correctly. Again I though they sold a plug and play product at least that’s what they state on their website. I replied by saying that I wanted a full refund to which he laughed and said he had already sent the package. It’s now been more than a month since he said he sent the replacements out and I’ve asked for a tracking number 2 times to no avail. I have now wasted money on a defective product, labor and shipping. For all this I have proof and will also be contacting my bank. If you need lighting for you Vette stay away from this company. His website is currently down too.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:12 AM
cvette23
Intermediate

Were you able to get your money back?
Old 04-26-2018, 06:07 AM
Vettorious84
Advanced

Not yet my bank is in the process of working that out. Apparently it’s the not first time it’s happened either.

Get notified of new replies

To Beware of Corvette Solutions

Quick Reply: Beware of Corvette Solutions