Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

CON2R Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Dreaming60’s
Drifting

Received 419 Likes on 246 Posts
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
Default CON2R Customer Service

Being new here, I hope this is legal to post. I just had a great experience with an aftermarket parts company that went above and beyond normal customer relations. My C1 going in next Monday for a post pre-purchase inspection and to fix some issues and I wanted to add a 15" steering wheel at that time.

Found CON2R on the internet, who sells exclusively on eBay and decided to try them. Since each wheel is custom built, it can take 2-3 weeks to receive it. I didn't have that much time (ordered 10 days ago), so I made contactet to see if I could use my company UPS or Fed-X account to ship it overnight. Jake came back (after I paid for it) and said sure (Chicago Corvette will do this too, while others say no) so we were off to the races. I paid for the wheel and shipping through EB/PP when I ordered.

It came in several days early (last week) and overnight on my account, just as planned. I was so happy I wasn't even going to ask for a freight reimbursement. Today I was notified by PP that the original freight was just refunded. I can't say how that makes me feel. Seldom do I run into merchants that are this good. So, hats off to Jake and CON2R.

BTW, this is an ABS plastic wheel, that looks exactly like the original, except it's 15" in diameter and the grip is a larger diameter so it feels better. I really didn't want one of the aftermarket wheels that had a soft rubber or leather coated wheel. And this wheel was only $225 + shipping. Big Wow!

Butch
Old 06-11-2018, 12:30 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,326 Likes on 2,774 Posts

Moving to Transaction Feedback.

Quick Reply: CON2R Customer Service