Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Southern Car Parts - brake rotors order

Old 06-26-2018, 09:06 PM
LT4Chris
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Southern Car Parts - brake rotors order

Can someone at Southern Car Parts message me back?

I placed order for full set of brake rotors on May 10. My credit card was charged for the order on May 10.
Since that date, I have emailed and called your phone on May 20, May 25, and May 26 attempting to get info on the status of my order. I received no response to any of my messages. Nobody answered my phone call or called me back.
I sent email on May 31, asking you to cancel the order and issue a refund to my card. As of today, June 26, the refund is still not in my account.
I have contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges.

If you contact me and process the credit right away, I can notify the credit card company of resolution.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:34 PM
LT4Chris
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

UPDATE: My order showed up on my doorstep a couple weeks ago. Still have yet to receive any communications from Southern Car Parts, but the parts were delivered. The parts were new (as expected), they fit properly, and the shipment packaging was great too.
So I cancelled the dispute on my credit card. Unfortunately, the situation left me with an extra set of brake rotors that I had bought from another supplier after I asked SCP to cancel their order. The utter lack of communication is a big problem.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Southern Car Parts - brake rotors order