Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

AVOID QUICKJACK -- They're crooks

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 04:06 PM
itch808
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 37 Posts
Default AVOID QUICKJACK -- They're crooks

These people are crooks. I paid for a BL-5000SLX almost over a month ago and only received ONE lifting frame assembly. I have called and emailed multiple times and have yet to receive it. Their customer support is non existent. I would AVOID and go with another lifting solution. Feel free to contact me and I will give you all the details. I don't want anyone to waste their money with this horrible company.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Jeff V.
Le Mans Master

Received 4,086 Likes on 1,971 Posts

Hmm. I just got the shipping confirmation for mine today. I'll let you all know how it goes next week.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:29 PM
itch808
Racer

Their support team is no existent. I called everyday during my lunch and spoke with Jazmin from their sales. Every day she gave me a run around with no answer when they would ship the other frame out. It's obvious they didn't want to eat the cost of shipping when someone screwed up. I then spoke with Refugio Reyes from their support team who has done nothing to solve the problem. I will be filling for a charge back through my credit card company as he is no longer answering my calls or emails.

Terrible service.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Jeff V.
Le Mans Master

I really hope you get it sorted out. I read a very long thread on this forum before I bought mine and there seemed to be a lot of happy customers. Hopefully it's just a fluke....
Old 07-03-2018, 04:35 PM
itch808
Racer

I have documentation of all the calls and emails with them for my credit card company. For customer laying down $1500-1600 I would expect better support.

I'll probably be going with my second solution that I was looking at before buying, MaxJax. A sort of hybrid 2-post portable lifting system.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Pizz
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts

Sounds like web orders might be problematic. Sorry to hear that.

Bought mine this spring from my local Costco, cheaper than on the QuickJack website. Took it home that day in my truck. I've used it a dozen times since and It works great.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:22 PM
itch808
Racer

I ordered by phone direct from QuickJack. I can't comment on their product because I am missing a rather large component.

You should just hope nothing goes wrong because what I can comment on is their customer service. If you ever need anything from them should anything go wrong you may be stuck.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:36 PM
ddelallata
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 44 Posts

Hope you get this issue resolved, because my 5000 is excellent.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:38 PM
L1FRDOG
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 186 Likes on 103 Posts

Really sorry to hear about your problem I have had the QuickJack 5000 since Christmas.... BEST Toy ever (well... next to Corvette )

Old 07-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Avanti
Race Director

Received 5,213 Likes on 3,457 Posts

One would have to wonder why in the world they would ship just one rail when it's seems they don't have any idea when the other will be available. It seems to me to have made much more sense to let you know about... well, whatever their supplier's issue is, and let you know about how long your order would be delayed so that it could be shipped complete. Of course, then they are under the legal requirement to give you a refund option after 30 days if nothing has been shipped. Perhaps they think (maybe correctly?) that a partial shipment negates that possibility. P.I.T.A. for sure.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:46 PM
jbeidl
NCM Life Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts

This might have been a problem with items getting separated during shipping. I have a 7000 EXT and if I recall correctly each frame came in it's own box and the pump and other items in a third box and they were all strapped together. You might politely ask how they normally ship a 5000. If in multiple boxes tied together it could the be the shipping companies problem.

I had no trouble receiving mine and it functions as advertised - I would purchase again without hesitation.

John
Old 07-03-2018, 08:04 PM
L1FRDOG
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 186 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by jbeidl
This might have been a problem with items getting separated during shipping. I have a 7000 EXT and if I recall correctly each frame came in it's own box and the pump and other items in a third box and they were all strapped together. You might politely ask how they normally ship a 5000. If in multiple boxes tied together it could the be the shipping companies problem.

I had no trouble receiving mine and it functions as advertised - I would purchase again without hesitation.

John
My 5000 cm in 3 boxes... I waited all day tarcking UPS... and the bastages never even rang the bell. They showed up... dropped tyhe boxes in the drive way and drove off... I was unhappy with UPS, not QuickJack
Old 07-03-2018, 10:42 PM
pjazz
Melting Slicks

Received 161 Likes on 124 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C6 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

When UPS dropped mine off I was missing the box with the compressor. The guy came back about an hour later with the 3 box didn't realize the 3 third box was on the truck. I bet UPS lost the package. Not necessarily Quick Jacks fault. I'd recommend If anyone receives one and it's missing a box don't accept it until all 3 packages are there. Quick jack might be waiting for UPS to officially admit they lost the package.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:42 PM
Gearhead Jim
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,051 Likes on 1,362 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by L1FRDOG
My 5000 cm in 3 boxes... I waited all day tarcking UPS... and the bastages never even rang the bell. They showed up... dropped tyhe boxes in the drive way and drove off... I was unhappy with UPS, not QuickJack
That's standard UPS procedure around here. Our door bell is very visible and about 3 feet away from the place where they drop packages, and they never ring it. We've been home all day and never hear anything, then discover a package sitting out there in the rain later.

The government is wasting money developing those stealth bombers, just giver the nukes to UPS and they'll be "delivered" with no one knowing until it's too late.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:01 AM
itch808
Racer

Originally Posted by pjazz
When UPS dropped mine off I was missing the box with the compressor. The guy came back about an hour later with the 3 box didn't realize the 3 third box was on the truck. I bet UPS lost the package. Not necessarily Quick Jacks fault. I'd recommend If anyone receives one and it's missing a box don't accept it until all 3 packages are there. Quick jack might be waiting for UPS to officially admit they lost the package.
It's pretty cut and dry, I had 4 boxes (also ordered pinch weld blocks) and 4 tracking numbers. The tracking number for the lifting frame never went out.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:03 AM
Jeff V.
Le Mans Master

For what it's worth, my BL5000 order has 3 tracking numbers.

I received a UPS QuantumView email with just a single number that also stated "number of packages: 3" . But I received 2 additional emails from Bendpak. One was a general shipment confirmation, and the 2nd email had all 3 tracking numbers. When I track the first number on UPS.com, it has a separate drop down box that shows the additional tracking numbers in the order. All 3 of them are currently sitting at "label created" status. So they probably won't start moving until some time on Thursday.

The order totals 235 lbs, and you can't ship that as a single package without getting into freight requirements. But you can ship two 85 lb packages (the lifting frames) and one 65 lb package (the pump and hardware) via normal UPS or FedEx.

I'm going to keep an eye on it through the weekend. My plan is to work at home on whatever day it's set to arrive.

Last edited by Jeff V.; 07-04-2018 at 12:03 AM.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:37 AM
walleyejack
Le Mans Master

Received 899 Likes on 700 Posts

Purchased through Costco, cheaper and easy to deal with. Recieved 2 boxes 1 day and the 3rd the second day. Costco CS told me it was logistics. Oh well, didn t matter had it all in 2 days. Very satisfied.

Get notified of new replies

To AVOID QUICKJACK -- They're crooks

Old 07-04-2018, 12:55 PM
bigsapper
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 294 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by Gearhead Jim
That's standard UPS procedure around here. Our door bell is very visible and about 3 feet away from the place where they drop packages, and they never ring it. We've been home all day and never hear anything, then discover a package sitting out there in the rain later.

The government is wasting money developing those stealth bombers, just giver the nukes to UPS and they'll be "delivered" with no one knowing until it's too late.
https://ring.com/

Old 07-04-2018, 03:56 PM
TNSQUIRE
Drifting

Received 336 Likes on 238 Posts

No problems getting mine. It came in three boxes and I helped the driver get them into my garage. They were very heavy.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:05 PM
1betsy1
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought my quickjack through the company website and had no issues with shipping. Once I got everything set up I noticed a cylinder would not hold air, I notified quickjack and had a very pleasant experience with dealing with customer service, they promptly put a new cylinder in the mail without hesitation.
Hope they’ll work things out for you, they were a stand up company with my buyers experience, if nothing else contact you credit card company dispute the sell.

Quick Reply: AVOID QUICKJACK -- They're crooks