Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

CorvetteSpecialty.com - WARNING

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2018, 08:48 AM
toddrun
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default CorvetteSpecialty.com - WARNING

Just a warning, I purchased some parts from CorvetteSpecialty.com for my C3 Corvette, 2 months later no parts, so I tried several times to contact them via phone and email with no replies. Finally get a hold of them and they have no answers other than parts are back ordered and no ETA on when they will be available. But they charged me in full for the order on the day I placed the order. I tried to get a good answer from them, it was never provided, so I put in a order cancellation request on the phone, they said that was not acceptable and that I had to do it via email. So I sent and email to cancel the order, and after a week of no notifications, I sent follow up emails and a phone call to get status, no replies. I then put in an order cancellation request with PayPal, which was issued immediately. After a few days I get a PayPal email that reimbursement was sent. A few days later I get another email from PayPal that the check payment from Corvette Specialty was denied by their bank. Currently, PayPal is still trying to recoup my money.

Just a WARNING about this vendor to all, buyer beware.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:33 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

Moving to Transaction Feedback.

Quick Reply: CorvetteSpecialty.com - WARNING