Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Northern Corvette (resolved as buyer refuses to work with vendor)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 09:12 AM
Dman302
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Northern Corvette (resolved as buyer refuses to work with vendor)

So I called thisguy at Northern Corvette and I indicate I would like to buy a HUD unit. I get a call back he has one in stock, so I call them back askiing them if I can get pictures of the one they are. going to send.... no response.

I call and leave him a message I would like to place an order. I then Facebook them and tell them I want to make sure I get a clean unit. Then he Facebook messages me back that he will pick the best of the ones he has.

What I received was a HUD with the mirror rolling around inside, and a crack on the lens from one side to the other, and more scratches then you could possibly do on purpose. I called him and he doesn’t call me back.

Last edited by pewter99; 07-20-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:27 AM
0Northern Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Hello Derek, you called yesterday morning and left a message, and we called back and received no answer, we were going to call back again this morning? It hasn’t even been 24 hours, it’s a little unfair to post this. This item was clearly damaged during shipping. We have no problem replacing or refunding. A simple phone call would have been much easier.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:29 AM
0Northern Corvette
Former Vendor

FYI. Just called again with no answer.

Last edited by Northern Corvette; 07-20-2018 at 09:39 AM.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:43 AM
Dman302
Racer

I received the unit on Wednesday and called you Wednesday, you did not call me back. I’m a field tech rep and live and die by my phone, the only call I received from you was the one 20 minutes ago. The unit is in The garbage, I don’t have the time nor the patience have to do things five times. I specifically called you, I specifically message to you on this forum, and Facebook to you to request a good clean unit and you sent me an absolute piece of garbage for $250. I have nothing else to say and I don’t wish to communicate with you any further. I don’t run my company like this and I don’t understand anyone who does. Refund me or don’t, I’m already moved on
Old 07-20-2018, 09:47 AM
0Northern Corvette
Former Vendor

Clearly it makes no sense to send a unit with cracked screen or damage. It’s a little difficult to resolve the situation when you come on here and complain I never called you back, but refuse to take my phone calls?
Old 07-20-2018, 09:53 AM
Dman302
Racer

This will be my last post regarding this, I have very little patience when I’m upset so I’m not taking your phone calls because I know exactly how this phone call is going to go, and I don’t feel like having it. Sometimes people need to know when they do a bad job, you did a bad job… I’ve done the same job for 26 years And don’t mind a foot up my *** when I don’t do it well, Based on the timeline for your phone call it’s very safe to assume that you would not have responded unless I put this big post up here for you to review

Last edited by Dman302; 07-20-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:55 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by Dman302
This will be my last post regarding this, I have very little patience when I’m upset so I’m not taking your phone calls because I know exactly how this phone call is going to go, and I don’t feel like having it. Sometimes people need to know when they do a bad job, you did a bad job… I’ve done the same job for 26 years And don’t mind a foot up my *** when I don’t do it well, Based on the timeline for your phone call it’s very safe to assume that you would not have responded unless I put this big post up here for you to review
the vendor says he has attempted to contact you and you haven't answered his calls yet you continue to post here. You need to stop posting and get on the phone
Old 07-20-2018, 09:57 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by Dman302
I received the unit on Wednesday and called you Wednesday, you did not call me back. I’m a field tech rep and live and die by my phone, the only call I received from you was the one 20 minutes ago. The unit is in The garbage, I don’t have the time nor the patience have to do things five times. I specifically called you, I specifically message to you on this forum, and Facebook to you to request a good clean unit and you sent me an absolute piece of garbage for $250. I have nothing else to say and I don’t wish to communicate with you any further. I don’t run my company like this and I don’t understand anyone who does. Refund me or don’t, I’m already moved on
then we will consider this resolved as you refuse to work with the vendor...any further posts on your part will result in time off the forum

Get notified of new replies

To Northern Corvette (resolved as buyer refuses to work with vendor)

Quick Reply: Northern Corvette (resolved as buyer refuses to work with vendor)