Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Dispute with ProTEKTMitch

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 07:21 PM
TopSpeedNeed
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts

Default Dispute with ProTEKTMitch

Mitch at ProTEKT skid plates is a forum vendor who sold me front splitter skid plates for my Z06 last August. His parts are supposed to have a lifetime warranty. It came in 3 pieces. The bolt holes punched through in all three pieces. PM'd and emailed Mitch, he sent me an email asking me to prove that I am the original owner, pictures of the parts and 15 dollars via PayPal for the shipping of the warranty parts, and he would ship them out on the 22nd. That was 4 emails ago, and still nothing from Mitch. He has no contact phone number so I cannot call. I emailed him again today and asked him to man up and let me know what the deal is or just tell me he isn't going to honor his warranty. Still nothing, so here I am.

(Edited)

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 07-25-2018 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Title and text commentary edited
Old 07-25-2018, 08:10 AM
TopSpeedNeed
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 68 Likes on 61 Posts

Update : Just heard from Mitch and has agreed to issue a full refund. In all sincerity, all I wanted was communication, and our wires and time frame got screwed up. He has a good product, and looks OEM. He did Offer me a choice of a refund or replacement. I chose a refund because I need to get the car back together to get prepared for an HPDE this weekend. Thank you Mitch for handling this the way you did, it does show that customer service is a priority for you and your company.
Old 07-25-2018, 12:48 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Good to see him coming thur for you man. Robert
Old 07-25-2018, 01:57 PM
MacRoadie
Racer

Received 89 Likes on 76 Posts

Can a mod change the thread title? It looks really bad, especially for those who haven't read the second post today.
Old 07-25-2018, 02:50 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by TopSpeedNeed
Update : Just heard from Mitch and has agreed to issue a full refund. In all sincerity, all I wanted was communication, and our wires and time frame got screwed up. He has a good product, and looks OEM. He did Offer me a choice of a refund or replacement. I chose a refund because I need to get the car back together to get prepared for an HPDE this weekend. Thank you Mitch for handling this the way you did, it does show that customer service is a priority for you and your company.

Get notified of new replies

To Dispute with ProTEKTMitch

Quick Reply: Dispute with ProTEKTMitch