Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Tps Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 08:41 PM
slow_zo6
Pro

Received 64 Likes on 51 Posts
Default Tps Motorsports

Careful guys! Original order for longtubes+x-pipe was placed on 6/26 after being told everything was in-stock and ready to ship. Fast forward to nearly 2 months later-I知 still waiting on my x-pipe.
The company agreed to send me a non-stainless x-pipe so I could make the Carlisle show this weekend although fast shipping was apparently not an option.
Going downrange in a couple weeks so hopefully my stainless x-pipe will arrive while I知 gone and if the moons align in a year I値l be able to install it. Your results may vary-just my experience with a company that isn稚 completely squared away and not willing to go above and beyond with customer service.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:17 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

While we know you are unhappy with them, its against forum rules to continue this dispute in other areas in the forum.

The Forum allows a factual post on an unresolved dispute with a vendor or another member once all efforts to resolve the issue offline have been exhausted. Then, the post must be factual and cannot be used to bash the vendor or the member. Once the post has been made, it cannot be repeated in other sections or on other days.
This post in OT, re: Carlisle:

Wanted to go and already have fun fest tickets but TPS Motorsports decided to make a header order Into a nightmare experience-nearly 2 months of waiting on an x-pipe. Apparently they just got them in stock last week but didn’t care enough to ship me one right away.
yes I’m spreading the word about their terrible customer service every chance I get!
..is one example, as is your complaint about it in TPS' sales thread, which is not only against this rule, but is also Interference in a sales thread.

Please keep your comments here, thanks.

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 09-01-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Tps Motorsports