Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Maryland Speed —

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2018, 09:42 PM
Horps27
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Maryland Speed —

Ordered Comp Rocker trunion kit and LS7 lifters on June 16th. Then placed another order for Corsa sport exhaust on June 30th. I’ve never been updated about the order in any form without prompting first. I have emailed 4 times, and every time been replied to saying “next week”. Well now going on 2 1/2 months with one order and 2 months with the other, I don’t know what else to do. That’s arent rare parts. In fact, I needed the lifters and Trunions to finish the build, so I called another shop and they showed up two days later..
Old 08-25-2018, 02:45 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by Horps27
Ordered Comp Rocker trunion kit and LS7 lifters on June 16th. Then placed another order for Corsa sport exhaust on June 30th. I’ve never been updated about the order in any form without prompting first. I have emailed 4 times, and every time been replied to saying “next week”. Well now going on 2 1/2 months with one order and 2 months with the other, I don’t know what else to do. That’s arent rare parts. In fact, I needed the lifters and Trunions to finish the build, so I called another shop and they showed up two days later..
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1596306032

Quick Reply: Maryland Speed —