Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

BEWARE...IAMGMPARTS (Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet)

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Chevyrelic
Pro

Received 251 Likes on 142 Posts
Default BEWARE...IAMGMPARTS (Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet)

As the title says, please beware of this company. They seem to like playing games...shipping out empty boxes seems to be the game of the day. A claim has been filed...
Old 09-12-2018, 07:29 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevyrelic
As the title says, please beware of this company. They seem to like playing games...shipping out empty boxes seems to be the game of the day. A claim has been filed...
So, you are saying you bought parts from them, and they sent you an empty box?
Old 09-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Chevyrelic
Pro

Received 251 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer6369
So, you are saying you bought parts from them, and they sent you an empty box?
Hi, yes, that is exactly what I am saying. I ordered parts back on 8/25 and received a shipment from them last week. The box was missing an item. I called them up and told them what was missing. The guy I spoke too initially didn’t seem to believe me, but in the end he said he would ship another part out this week. When the US Postal Service guy handed me the box today I knew something was wrong. I had him witness me openening the box right by his truck and he confirmed that the box was empty. He notated it and he even called it in to his supervisor back at the PO. The box was taped very poorly, but there was no damage to the box. The company didn’t return the voicemail I left.

I should point out that both shipments packing-wise was terrible. There was no packing materials at all in either box, no shipping paperwork, nothing. Hopefully, PayPal will get me a credit for the part (plus shipping charges) for the part I never received. Thanks for the inquiry...Buyers Beware of IAMGMPARTS.

P.S. I only found out about these guys from a post on CF. I guess that serves me right, lol.

I reached a resolution (received a refund) with this company. Please close this thread. Thank you.

Last edited by Chevyrelic; 09-18-2018 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Provide final resolution...

Get notified of new replies

To BEWARE...IAMGMPARTS (Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet)

Quick Reply: BEWARE...IAMGMPARTS (Rogers Dabbs Chevrolet)