Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

twizted91gt failure to send paid parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 04:48 PM
riotio
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default twizted91gt failure to send paid parts

I am posting this in order to warn fellow Corvette Forum users about parts seller twizted91gt from Pawling (or Holmes), NY or surrounding community. He asked for a PayPal payment which I made on August 27 with all the information sent to him via his email address. I have attempted numerous times (and have copies of each) to reach him via both the Forum and through email. I got help of an administrator to try to resolve this issue but nothing has been resolved. I have asked twizted91gt to refund the money but he continues to fail to respond. I do not know if this transactions feedback section had a warning on doing business with him or not but I failed to look prior to the deal being made. I used PayPal in order to keep this deal done quickly, but I cannot get help from them because they closed my inquiry and cannot get another. PayPal referred me to my bank for help. Meanwhile I have not heard anything from twizted91gt. At this point I am out the money. Beware of doing business with him. I appreciate the help from Jesse the administrator helping me.

Riotio
Old 10-02-2018, 09:01 PM
Jesse
Administrator

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
Founder St. Jude Fundraiser

Originally Posted by riotio
I am posting this in order to warn fellow Corvette Forum users about parts seller twizted91gt from Pawling (or Holmes), NY or surrounding community. He asked for a PayPal payment which I made on August 27 with all the information sent to him via his email address. I have attempted numerous times (and have copies of each) to reach him via both the Forum and through email. I got help of an administrator to try to resolve this issue but nothing has been resolved. I have asked twizted91gt to refund the money but he continues to fail to respond. I do not know if this transactions feedback section had a warning on doing business with him or not but I failed to look prior to the deal being made. I used PayPal in order to keep this deal done quickly, but I cannot get help from them because they closed my inquiry and cannot get another. PayPal referred me to my bank for help. Meanwhile I have not heard anything from twizted91gt. At this point I am out the money. Beware of doing business with him. I appreciate the help from Jesse the administrator helping me.

Riotio
Rotio, thank you for posting this thread to inform others about your unfortunate dealing with this former member.

While 99% of transactions are without issue we see that on occasion one bad seller slips through the cracks.

I do hope you are able to get your bank is able to assist you.

Regards, Jesse
Old 10-03-2018, 07:14 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,324 Likes on 2,773 Posts

Great work, Jess!
Old 10-05-2018, 01:02 PM
riotio
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Because twizted91gt is no longer a forum member I think it is appropriate for you to know his name: Ryan Whelan. He uses Cgeekwc@hotmail.com as his email address. As of today he has failed to respond to my emails as well. I have searched and found he also uses other forums such as My350Z.com and active on E-bay, and newcelica.org. to sell merchandise on. BEWARE. I got burned this time. I want to make sure you don't.
riotio

Get notified of new replies

To twizted91gt failure to send paid parts

Quick Reply: twizted91gt failure to send paid parts