Willcox Corvette - Non-Delivery of Items Purchased - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Help & Feedback > Transactions Feedback
Reload this Page >

Willcox Corvette - Non-Delivery of Items Purchased

Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Willcox Corvette - Non-Delivery of Items Purchased

Old 10-13-2018, 02:13 AM
pgtr
CF Senior Member

Default Willcox Corvette - Non-Delivery of Items Purchased

After seeing their helpful how-to videos, their proactive involvement as a supporting vendor on this site and their positive feedback here and elsewhere - figured this was a no-brainer. Seemed a lot better than the usual 'big catalog' outfits. Placed my first (mostly interior parts, some hoses - nothing special - less than $200) of what I expected to be many orders to come on September 26. They sent an order confirmation and charged my card.

That was the last I heard from them - about 2-1/2 weeks ago...Never sent a tracking number and never received the goods purchased.

After 10 days or so - emailed figuring maybe they were just busy, forgot to send the tracking # or my order was misplaced or something was on backorder - these things happen and we can roll with that... But the only response I got was an automated email message that they'll respond in 2 business days. Emailed a couple more times - each at 2-day increments - but again same response each time. I don't know if they ever shipped anything and it's been lost. Or I've been forgotten. Or maybe they've shut down for a few weeks vacation or had some sort of crisis.

But going into 3 weeks and only automated emails for goods I've purchased and been charged for and no idea if I'll ever see any of them - I'm afraid I need to share my experience, move on and get my interior back together - plan to initiate a dispute thru my credit card for non-delivery and (re) place an order through another vendor.
Old 10-16-2018, 12:02 PM
robert miller
CF Senior Member

Thanked 1,098 Times in 998 Posts
Default ttt

Man give them a call I have bought big bucks thur them & never a problem are let say a part was on back order like you said & took a few weeks before getting the full shipment.

But they have always done what they have said & always have gotten all my parts. I will always buy thur them 1st on my c2 stuff.. Call them man will put money one of your parts is on back order & not ship until all parts are in to them to ship all..Robert
Old 10-18-2018, 01:38 PM
Willcox Corvette
Premium Supporting Vendor

Thanked 1,250 Times in 1,059 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Robert,

Thank you for the kind words.

Todd, I believe you're all fixed now and if not, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Or give us a call 812-288-7103

The issue was a back order on heater hoses that were to have been delivered sooner than later.. To compound things Fed-X lost our inbound shipment or as they said... Miss-loaded it. We got some other parts added to this order for Todd and I believe (or I hope) he's take care of.

And, just a note to anyone else that has this issue... Spam emails are a disaster for email programs and business's alike, we are constantly tweaking the spam filters trying to get to stop this stuff but it's next to impossible....

For us to try to help solve this issue we placed an automated email to bounce back to the customer (or the emailer) that say's "If you don't receive and answer in a timely manner to please give us a call", in Todd's case his emails were being filtered to our spam file so we never saw the emails, I stumbled onto it last weekend searching something else.

Willcox

Last edited by Willcox Corvette; 10-18-2018 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:01 PM
Vettebuyer6369

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Thanked 1,457 Times in 952 Posts

Vendor responded, closing thread.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Willcox Corvette - Non-Delivery of Items Purchased

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: