Avoid TPS MOTORSPORTS ! - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Avoid TPS MOTORSPORTS !

Old 10-26-2018, 08:29 PM
1FastAzzC6
CF Senior Member

Default Avoid TPS MOTORSPORTS !

Hi everyone
usually I donít do this but considering how this guy treated me & 2 of my z06 friends, the way this guy conducts business....I wanted to warn everyone. I will not go into specifics but suffice it to say that if you enjoy doing business with straight up, honest POLITE people , you might want to think twice before doing ANY business with this guy. Word to the wise.
Old 10-29-2018, 11:34 AM
camarokidz28
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

If you're going to make a post like that, you really need to go into specifics.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:06 PM
Boomer111
CF Senior Member

I have had many dealings with Mike the owner of TPS, mostly when he owned the speed shop. It was within walking of my ome and proved to be very convenient.

Mike was always very accommodating.

He was always busy on the phone with his web sales, maybe you caught him at a bad time or where asking very rudementery questions which he already answered. I do not know but i have seen this type of incident before.

He has always been straight up with me and even corrected a mistake one of his service techs made a few years prior, granted not fully bit he meet me halfway.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:13 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by 1FastAzzC6 View Post
Hi everyone
usually I donít do this but considering how this guy treated me & 2 of my z06 friends, the way this guy conducts business....I wanted to warn everyone. I will not go into specifics but suffice it to say that if you enjoy doing business with straight up, honest POLITE people , you might want to think twice before doing ANY business with this guy. Word to the wise.
So who are you and what happened? I have no idea who you are and what you are talking about
San Jose, CA 95119
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: [email protected]
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Vortech, Paxton, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, GHL Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...
Old 11-01-2018, 11:59 PM
SivaSuryaKshatriya
CF Senior Member

We can't grab the pitchforks without a story, OP.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:00 AM
pewter99
Admin
Support Corvetteforum!

Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by camarokidz28 View Post
If you're going to make a post like that, you really need to go into specifics.
this.....and if it doesn't concern YOU directly then its just hearsay
Old 11-02-2018, 09:32 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

What a ABSOLUTE LIAR this person is.. I bought a set of used base C6 calipers from him and it took him a VERY long time to get back to me because I assume he's a pilot. I have NEVER dealt with any of his friends. OP was constantly trying to text me but kept texting my office number. OP was very rude.. he would call me and want to go on an on about his life and I tried to politely tell him I wasn't interested. Eventually he became upset and and made threats which he said he would bad mouth me and my company... OP is COMPLETE and ABSOLUTE LIAR.. read the posts attached.

OP was ignorant by saying things like "I don't know how they do it in your country".. OP doesn't understand I was born and raised in the USA. He was texting me after 12PM in the morning.... I wish I never encountered him at all and never bought his brakes
San Jose, CA 95119
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Vortech, Paxton, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, GHL Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Last edited by TPSMak; 11-02-2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:41 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

San Jose, CA 95119

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Avoid TPS MOTORSPORTS !

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: