Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Get Your Wheels.com Review

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 02:51 PM
jglassmaker
Pro

Received 85 Likes on 64 Posts
Default Get Your Wheels.com Review

https://www.getyourwheels.com/

My Rating: Excellent, competitive pricing and customer service that goes above and beyond.

What I ordered: Momo RF-20 18"x9.5 & 19"x11" (Gloss Black)
Who my contact was: josh@getyourwheels.com

I initially saw another forum member give positive feedback on this vendor while I was searching for wheels for my C5Z. I reached out to them and began asking about what wheels I liked and what sizes they could get to work for me. I believe I called them at least 4 times, totaling ~40 minutes, before I even placed an order with them. They were very helpful in picking out wheels that looked good and would fit flush.

I finally placed an order with them on August 1st, they made a clear that it would take 3-5 weeks since these were a brand new model that had not even been produced yet. I explained I needed them in time for a trip to NC in October and they assured me they could make that deadline. They did a great job keeping me informed the entire time and when it looked like it was going to be close to the deadline, they went above and beyond to make sure I get the wheels in time.

I have already recommended them to some friends so give them a call!
Old 11-17-2018, 02:22 AM
LSKevin117
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default GetYourWheels.com is the best!

I agree! I just received my custom powder coated TSW Nurburgrings from them yesterday! I originally wanted Bronze TSW Nurburgrings for my 2001 Dark Bowling Green Metallic Coupe, only to find out TSW didn't make the bronze Nurburgrings in Corvette sizes, only black and gunmetal gray. So, I decided to go with gunmetal gray instead. Within 10 minutes of ordering my wheels from GetYourWheels.com, Jason called me and told me that sadly the rear 19x10.5 gunmetal gray wheels were out of stock and had an unknown ETA, but he gave me some other options. One of those was to have some of the ones they did have in stock powder coated gunmetal gray. Before he even finish his sentence I asked, "Can you powder coat them bronze instead?!" In which he replied with "Sure thing!" Followed by a list and brief description of the different types of bronze color options they had. I asked for the closest thing to the TSW bronze that is found on the Nurburgrings that isn't available in Corvette sizes, and Highland Bronze was what he recommended. He even gave me an update and emailed me a picture of the wheels after they powdercoated them. The estimate he gave me was about 3 weeks plus shipping time, however it ended up being just under 2 weeks total! Great customer service, and great quality powdercoating as well! I am absolutely in love with my car all over again!

​​​​​If anyone plans on buying wheels for your Corvette, or any car in general really, I highly recommend GetYourWheels. Also, I recommend staying away from Supervettes, I ordered bronze Nurburgrings from them first and heard nothing for over a week, and then they suddenly cancelled my order because the wheels I purchased didn't even exist in Corvette sizes. I don't even know why they had them on the website.

Terrible picture, just got them on today though. Car is filthy, I know.

​​​​​​

Last edited by LSKevin117; 11-17-2018 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:30 PM
Route99
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 862 Likes on 666 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
St. Jude Donor '17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Thanks to both of you for your posts. It's helpful when we get to read about who to use as well as who to avoid!
Old 03-13-2019, 01:16 PM
GetYourWheels
Supporting Vendor

Received 106 Likes on 91 Posts

Really appreciate the positive feedback guys! Happy we could help, both your setups came out stunning!!
Enjoy the wheels and let us know if you need anything else in the future

Get notified of new replies

To Get Your Wheels.com Review

Quick Reply: Get Your Wheels.com Review