Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Help & Feedback > Transactions Feedback
Reload this Page >

Extreme Online Store - Forum Member's Feedback & Review

Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Extreme Online Store - Forum Member's Feedback & Review

Old 12-27-2018, 10:00 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by JDSC7VETTE View Post
I'm very happy with my ABS plastic junk. The ABS will be more durable than many other materials that you pay a lot more money for. I feel the carbon fiber is a huge waste of money unless that's the look you want.
Old 01-15-2019, 03:48 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by BWF07 View Post
I cannot say enough about this supplier. I originally ordered the complete set, splitter ZR1 spoiler and the side skirts. While the splitter never fit correctly, I never said anything and ordered a carbon fiber one for around $400. Took over 7 weeks to get it. I had the skirts on as well as the spoiler for some time and then pulled a bone head mistake and forgot I was parked next to a island and pulled out and kit the cure breaking the right side skirt. I went on line the next day and saw that EOS had side skirts for the base in the carbon fiber look. Order a new set and had then in less then 7 days. A perfect fit and now they match the front splitter. It would be nice if they came out with the ZR1 spoiler in the same finish. Foe now I am going to try and wrap it with the 3m carbon fiber look vinyl.

Not the best picture, because the car is in the garage covered but when I can I will get a few more pictures from different angles.
Final thought, if anyone is concerned about the products, because they are cheaper, if you drive the car daily, these are the way to go. They fit great, and if you do break then you can replace then and still be under what others charge for a set.

Old 01-15-2019, 03:49 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Services:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I have the Extremem Online Store stuff too, I baby it and it's still taken some damage, I think the worst of it was someone that stepped on it. So no reason to spend big bucks when these fit perfectly and look outstanding. My next one I will ne covering with clear bra though.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:03 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by iw172 View Post

I purchased these side skirts from this vendor and couldn’t be happier. excellent fit/finish/quality! fast shipping to Ohio, over the top packing too. will do business w/them again...

​​​​​​​
Old 02-11-2019, 04:16 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by krwunlv View Post

Extreme Online Store front splitter/winglets

Don't use rivets, you will have to drill them out later when you scrape this one up and have to replace it. If you can get close to the factory holes, try that then elongate the holes as necessary. I wouldn't trust the tape by itself either, but it does help hold it in place if there is wiggle in the holes. Once its in place, use the screws and washers to reduce the gap created by the tape to a minimum pulling it to the user side of the bumper. As I said, I am happy with mine from @ExtremeOnlineStore once I got it installed.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Extreme Online Store - Forum Member's Feedback & Review

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: