Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Extreme Online Store - Forum Member's Feedback & Review

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2018, 09:00 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Received 128 Likes on 109 Posts

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by JDSC7VETTE
I'm very happy with my ABS plastic junk. The ABS will be more durable than many other materials that you pay a lot more money for. I feel the carbon fiber is a huge waste of money unless that's the look you want.
Old 01-15-2019, 02:48 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by BWF07
I cannot say enough about this supplier. I originally ordered the complete set, splitter ZR1 spoiler and the side skirts. While the splitter never fit correctly, I never said anything and ordered a carbon fiber one for around $400. Took over 7 weeks to get it. I had the skirts on as well as the spoiler for some time and then pulled a bone head mistake and forgot I was parked next to a island and pulled out and kit the cure breaking the right side skirt. I went on line the next day and saw that EOS had side skirts for the base in the carbon fiber look. Order a new set and had then in less then 7 days. A perfect fit and now they match the front splitter. It would be nice if they came out with the ZR1 spoiler in the same finish. Foe now I am going to try and wrap it with the 3m carbon fiber look vinyl.

Not the best picture, because the car is in the garage covered but when I can I will get a few more pictures from different angles.
Final thought, if anyone is concerned about the products, because they are cheaper, if you drive the car daily, these are the way to go. They fit great, and if you do break then you can replace then and still be under what others charge for a set.

Old 01-15-2019, 02:49 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Services:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane
I have the Extremem Online Store stuff too, I baby it and it's still taken some damage, I think the worst of it was someone that stepped on it. So no reason to spend big bucks when these fit perfectly and look outstanding. My next one I will ne covering with clear bra though.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:03 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by iw172

I purchased these side skirts from this vendor and couldn’t be happier. excellent fit/finish/quality! fast shipping to Ohio, over the top packing too. will do business w/them again...

​​​​​​​
Old 02-11-2019, 03:16 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by krwunlv

Extreme Online Store front splitter/winglets

Don't use rivets, you will have to drill them out later when you scrape this one up and have to replace it. If you can get close to the factory holes, try that then elongate the holes as necessary. I wouldn't trust the tape by itself either, but it does help hold it in place if there is wiggle in the holes. Once its in place, use the screws and washers to reduce the gap created by the tape to a minimum pulling it to the user side of the bumper. As I said, I am happy with mine from @ExtremeOnlineStore once I got it installed.
Old 02-21-2019, 02:11 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by Dman302
Extreme online skirts and splitter. I would say workable parts at brilliant pricing. Finish difference between skirts and splitter is less obvious but can fool the eye with a high gloss black shine product on the skirts as they are more flat black finish. Overall it’s a good fit for parts never designed initially to go where they go. I’m pleased with my $300 (plus spoiler) investment. Flows with the oem splash guards and rear factory valance.

Old 02-21-2019, 02:12 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by n3v3rtrstamor0n
Here's a pic of mine from EOS . I painted them myself with rattle cans.

Old 02-21-2019, 02:13 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by OneBadLT123
Extreme Online Store front splitter and side skirts. Just as they came like NSF posted above
Not pictured is the rear ZR1 spoiler from EOS as well.

Old 03-06-2019, 02:14 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by krwunlv
So I started following ispeedtuning a while back on instagram before I sold my C6 and bought my C7 a few weeks ago. I was drawn into their page because of the cars they posted and such, not really paying attention to their products. Fast forward a few months, I bought a C7 GS collectors edition (grey and tension blue) from a place in NC. The car was missing its side skirts apparently the 70 year that owned the car before took a corner too sharp and, welp the skirt was crushed and they weren't replaced. So a few google searches later I found them selling carbon fiber skirts and thought to myself, hey I know those guys from IG so I went back to their feed and saw some of their installs. I called them up and the skirts are on back order (bummer) but I ordered a new stage 3 front lip in CF to replace the boring ABS one. It shipped in no time and was received.

First of all, the packing was well, fantastic. They shipped the lip in an appropriate sized box wrapped in bubble wrap and then the box itself had blocks of expanding foam placed/affixed to the box to keep the contents from sliding around. The lip itself is fantastic and the clear looks good too. The holes matched up to factory exactly and I believe the rivet holes match up as well, however I haven't put rivets into the lip yet.

All in all, I would rate my transaction with them as an A+ from ordering to delivery and meeting my expectations. For those of you looking for a new lip, reach out to them and follow them on IG, they are good dudes. The more you know!

Oh yeah pics to come once I get back to MD and can take some pics.
Thank you very much for your review. iSpeedTuning is now officially merged with ExtremeOnlineStore.

We will continue to provide our customers with high-quality exterior parts - offered at the lowest prices on the market.

Follow our Facebook and Instagram @ExtremeOnlineStore for more future products and future discounts!
Old 03-14-2019, 02:29 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Services:

Originally Posted by Virgil6868
Got mine on Friday... for the price I'm very happy with them...install was fairly quick and easy. I chose to use pop rivets instead of the supplied screws. Highly recommend to anyone who is fine with paying less for stuff that looks like factory!

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 03-14-2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:21 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Originally Posted by douglee25
Everything completed! Took me about 2 hours to do all 5 pieces. OEM Z06 rear wickers installed with nutserts in case anyone was wondering. Everything else is EOS.

Old 03-28-2019, 02:39 PM
AZGASSER
Drifting

Received 289 Likes on 211 Posts

Just bought what was billed as a stage 2 splitter. However there are no side holes for the winglets. Was told to drill my own holes. I understand that this company has some of the best prices but better descriptions would help greatly. What I ended up with was a stage one splitter. Also, if you have an existing undertray this splitter won’t accommodate that either. Prices are great but the splitter I originally ordered was out of stock and the one shipped was suggested as an acceptable replacement. Company responded to emails but made no effort to help rectify the situation.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:47 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by AZGASSER
Just bought what was billed as a stage 2 splitter. However there are no side holes for the winglets. Was told to drill my own holes. I understand that this company has some of the best prices but better descriptions would help greatly. What I ended up with was a stage one splitter. Also, if you have an existing undertray this splitter won’t accommodate that either. Prices are great but the splitter I originally ordered was out of stock and the one shipped was suggested as an acceptable replacement. Company responded to emails but made no effort to help rectify the situation.
Drilling is required on the side if you want to install the stage 2 side winglets. The OEM undertray will not compatible with our front splitter.
Old 03-28-2019, 03:07 PM
AZGASSER
Drifting

Originally Posted by ExtremeOnlineStore
Drilling is required on the side if you want to install the stage 2 side winglets. The OEM undertray will not compatible with our front splitter.
Your product is well built and prices are great. It’s your description of this splitter which is false. On a stage 2 aero splitter there are winglets. Now it says “no winglets” in the description and I was moving mine over to the new splitter. My winglets weren’t damaged, it was the splitter on my car. Like I said, you responded quickly to my email, you have a great product but what you sold me was not as described. That is what the issue is and I am passing along my experience with EOS. Had the splitter been as advertised, I could easily say EOS is a 5 star company, but a stage 1 splitter is not the stage 2 you advertised and sold me. I am just letting the forum members know so you aren’t faced with customers in the same situation.
Old 03-28-2019, 03:30 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Your product is well built and prices are great. It’s your description of this splitter which is false. On a stage 2 aero splitter there are winglets. Now it says “no winglets” in the description and I was moving mine over to the new splitter. My winglets weren’t damaged, it was the splitter on my car. Like I said, you responded quickly to my email, you have a great product but what you sold me was not as described. That is what the issue is and I am passing along my experience with EOS. Had the splitter been as advertised, I could easily say EOS is a 5 star company, but a stage 1 splitter is not the stage 2 you advertised and sold me. I am just letting the forum members know so you aren’t faced with customers in the same situation.
The sharp of stage 1 front splitter is totally different from stage 2. We just carry the stage 2 and stage 3 front splitter.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:06 PM
AZGASSER
Drifting

Originally Posted by ExtremeOnlineStore
The sharp of stage 1 front splitter is totally different from stage 2. We just carry the stage 2 and stage 3 front splitter.
Never-the-less the "stage 2" you sold was needing end user modification to become a true Stage 2 splitter. Like I said just passing this misrepresentation onto others. They can email/call you and ask more direct questions from you. I wish you, in your email when the one I originally orders was out of stock, would have been more forth coming of what this substitute product was exactly. In either situation, you have my money and I have a splitter that does not look/perform as advertised. Thanks for responding to my emails earlier today. Maybe you can take this opportunity to correctly describe this product. I am now going to ask more direct questions of future purchases from other companies based on dealing with EOS. For the price and looks of the products, they are good parts. However the fact the product was not as advertised 100% is at issue. Good day!
Old 06-08-2019, 02:33 PM
LS6FRC
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never-the-less the "stage 2" you sold was needing end user modification to become a true Stage 2 splitter. Like I said just passing this misrepresentation onto others. They can email/call you and ask more direct questions from you. I wish you, in your email when the one I originally orders was out of stock, would have been more forth coming of what this substitute product was exactly. In either situation, you have my money and I have a splitter that does not look/perform as advertised. Thanks for responding to my emails earlier today. Maybe you can take this opportunity to correctly describe this product. I am now going to ask more direct questions of future purchases from other companies based on dealing with EOS. For the price and looks of the products, they are good parts. However the fact the product was not as advertised 100% is at issue. Good day!

I just received my front splitter and it's the same way no predrilled holes for the winglets and my carbon flash splitter came with carbon fiber winglets 😳.

Get notified of new replies

To Extreme Online Store - Forum Member's Feedback & Review

Old 06-08-2019, 05:41 PM
AZGASSER
Drifting

Originally Posted by LS6FRC
I just received my front splitter and it's the same way no predrilled holes for the winglets and my carbon flash splitter came with carbon fiber winglets 😳.
Fortunately I was able to sell mine to a local Stingray owner who tore his up. Ultimately went to ACS and found what I needed. EOS had a quality piece it was the wording in the description and some miscommunication in our email recommendations that turned me off. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them from a quality perspective but just make sure you ask all the right questions before you buy.
Old 06-21-2019, 08:49 AM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by snampro
EOS is where I got my Stage 3 stuff, very happy!

Old 09-05-2019, 04:06 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Corvette C6 Grand Sport / Z06 Front Splitter Lip | ZR1 Conversion Package

Originally Posted by CamarosRus
I have bought TWO C6 ZR1 Front Splitters painted Carbon Flash from EOS

Arrived without damage

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 09-05-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Extreme Online Store - Forum Member's Feedback & Review