Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Seat Belts Plus

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2018, 07:20 PM
cor66vette
Le Mans Master

Received 1,308 Likes on 690 Posts
C3 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
C2 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Default Seat Belts Plus

I placed an order for retractable seat belts for my '66. It was taking a bit longer than expected, and coincidentally it seemed that as soon as I realized that, a rep from Seat Belts Plus telephoned and advised that there would be a delay due to parts unavailability. I was given the option to wait or get a refund. I decided to wait a week, and the parts were still not available, so I changed my order to a set for my '68. Being I had waited for the '66 belts, the good people at Seat Belts Plus put my '68 order at the top of the heap, and I got them within 3 days. I received a call about a week later, and was informed that the '66 belts were again available. I paced the order and received those in about a week. Besides the belts being high quality, I consider the treatment I got to be top shelf.

And when many, if not most shippers are making a profit and gouging us on shipping and handling charges, Seat Belt Plus charges a flat $5 fee- (I bought one set during a 10% discount and free shipping sale).
Old 12-29-2018, 09:46 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Good to see that some places still take care of customers.. Plus get back with a person that what you wanted the first time was in now for you.. Robert
Old 12-30-2018, 09:55 AM
DavidandJoansVette
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Ordered a pair of seatbelts for my grandson's car for Christmas . He of course totalled the car . Called Seat Belts Plus for return authorization . Wrote the number on the unopened envelope and sent it back. Been about 10 days and still waiting on refund .
Old 01-29-2019, 08:40 AM
DavidandJoansVette
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by DavidandJoansVette
Ordered a pair of seatbelts for my grandson's car for Christmas . He of course totalled the car . Called Seat Belts Plus for return authorization . Wrote the number on the unopened envelope and sent it back. Been about 10 days and still waiting on refund .
credit card credit issued the day after I wrote this .Will certainly look to them if I need seat belts in the future.

Get notified of new replies

To Seat Belts Plus

Quick Reply: Seat Belts Plus