Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

C6 performance

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 06:58 PM
C3Vette73
8th Gear
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 performance

Has anyone ever dealt with C6performance? I order a steering wheel last November with a 3 - 4 week delivery and have not received the steering wheel. I have called Steve on numerous occasions and never get an answer calling or emailing occasionally the answering service picks up or I get a msg that says "this number cannot be reached from your dialing area"

This website and Steve appear to be a pretty shady business.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:17 AM
artfuentes
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Did you ever get your steering wheel? I recently ordered a couple of door bezels and now going through the no answer either emails or phone call thing.....
Old 11-16-2019, 01:11 PM
C3Vette73
8th Gear
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No I never got the steering wheel. I had to got to my bank they called and he answered. They threatened him on the phone and he returned the money on the spot. That guy is a real piece of work not very good reviews form any of his previous customers. And his address is an empty building.
I located another place to get my steering wheel.

Not sure what door bezel you are looking for but you can try TKOperformance.com I bought 2 carbon fiber door bezels from them and they were really good
Old 11-17-2019, 11:05 AM
artfuentes
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks....it sure seems like there are several shady vendors in the corvette world.....

I actually ordered through TKO first but after 10 weeks and no product they refunded my money. They said it was a vendor issue and out of their control. It's looking like I'll have to try and get my money back from C6 Performance.

Get notified of new replies

To C6 performance

Quick Reply: C6 performance