Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Has Something Changed at Corvette Central?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 06:37 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default Has Something Changed at Corvette Central?

After a bunch of years of using Corvette Central I have recently had an order go rogue. I purchased the items, paid for the items, and then waited for confirmation of the order. After a week I looked up where the order stood and was told it was still pending. I wrote to them and asked what was "pending" about it? I got a reply saying that occasionally orders get "STUCK" and that the shipping department was not notified to pick the order. They said they corrected it and it would ship out the next day. Order placed on January 20th. Order would be shipped now on January 29th. I received a notice this morning, February 1st, with an order update. The invoice appears to be a cancellation of my order. I went to PayPal and I don't see the reversal of my payment on the 20th so I am totally confused as to what is happening at Corvette Central. I wrote to them again this morning asking for what is happening, will see what they say.
Anybody else having issues dealing with or receiving parts from CC? A first for me and surprising but something has changed.
Thanks you.
David Howard
AllVettes4Me

I heard from Corvette Central and they apologized for the issues. Yes, my order did get stuck in the system but they cleared it and then mother nature came in with a winter storm that closed them down for a few days. They say they have shipped my items now and they should arrive today. Sure be glad to wrap this one up. Thanks for the replies back to CC.
David Howard

Last edited by AllC34Me; 02-04-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:59 PM
Left Seat
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been dealing with Paragon for years and have had no problems. Fortunately I live about an hour away and have picked up most of my orders. I've had my C1 for 47 years.

Quick Reply: Has Something Changed at Corvette Central?