Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

PFYC Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 09:23 PM
Otanicar
Heel & Toe

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts
Default PFYC Customer Service

Before you buy from PFYC, I suggest you research the company a little online first. I didn't, but should have.

I bought a Curb Alert from PFYC and was having trouble calibrating it. I called them for help several times a day for several days, sent them several emails and tried to use their online chat several times. After a short hold, all my phone calls were routed to voicemail, None of the emails were ever answered. The online chat feature was always offline. Customer support was nonexistent.

There are several companies that sell this same Curb Alert. I wish I had chosen more wisely.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:57 PM
C5inWV
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Default pfyc

Similar situation here. Placed an order last week and it hasn't arrived. Tracking the order thru their website says "order pending" but no one has responded to my emails or phone messages to explain what that means. I'll give them until Monday to reply before canceling the order with my credit card. I went thru the Maryland Speed ordeal so I'm worried. I also didn't research PFYC before ordering b/c I've seen them mentioned as a parts source on this forum. Lesson (re)learned.