Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Help & Feedback > Transactions Feedback
Reload this Page >

Looking for a First Class company to do business with? I found it!

Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Looking for a First Class company to do business with? I found it!

Old 02-10-2019, 05:37 PM
Daddy o
CF Senior Member

Default Looking for a First Class company to do business with? I found it!

Hello All.
I want to start by saying, I have no interests in this company, no stock and no $ in it. But after doing buisness with them more than once, I can honestly say if they have what you need, don't hesitate! I'm sure some of you have dealt with them before, but those who haven't try them.
VETTE LIGHTS is by far the best I have ever dealt with for anything. I wanted to up grade some of my lighting to LED's and after dealing with others, Cole has been by far a step above. Instant response to my questions ( some of them dumb ones I'm sure) even on weekends! Delivery was within days of my order and the LED's I received were brighter than some others I had gotten. I wasn't sure on some of the compatibility of some of the bulbs I wanted and he knew excactly what they were and promised no hassles if they weren't right on a return. I don't endorse companies, but I do when it comes to excellent service. And they have it!
If they have what you need you won't be dissapointed.
Thank's Cole and crew!
Old 02-10-2019, 08:25 PM
Daddy o
CF Senior Member

Thanks
Old 02-11-2019, 02:06 AM
Vetteman Jack
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanked 3,814 Times in 3,337 Posts
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Moved to Transactions Feedback.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for a First Class company to do business with? I found it!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: