Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Beware of Deliteron Floor mats!!!

Old 02-25-2019, 09:48 PM
JRE-C6
CF Senior Member

Default Beware of Deliteron Floor mats!!!

I made the mistake of ordering a set of floor mats from Deliteron Automotive who runs ads on Facebook, as well as online as Deliteron.com. I paid $66.00 far a set of them for my C6, and never received them, as I found out that they use other companies pictures and have no customer install photographs, as well as a phony address in Canada, which is just an apartment of some individual. They deleted my posts regarding their B.S and scamming people. DO NOT BUY FROM Deliteron.com

Jim
Old 02-27-2019, 12:21 PM
Lisa Patterson

Thank you Jim! I too was ripped off by Deliteron! I bought floor mats for my 2018 Honda Accord and when I made a mistake and ordered 2 , I attempted to contact company to no avail! I too posted on FB and was quickly deleted. I will be contacting FB to shut these ******* ******** down. I also contacted my bank and reported their fraud activity. Buyer Beware!��������
Old 03-07-2019, 10:26 AM
jaypine

I see similar adds on facebook from Diamond and Customein

Anyone know if these are legit?

Last edited by jaypine; 03-07-2019 at 10:28 AM.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:12 PM
jaypine

Diamond appears legit, but they can't make mats for the C6 because they don't have the 3D computer measurements from the manufacture. Customein appears to be a fraud. They claim to have mats for C6, but if Diamond doesn't have 3D computer measurements, why would Customein? Diamond does have mats for C7
Old 03-12-2019, 09:06 PM
Tameka Brown

Default I kinda figured this was not legit

Iím sooo glad I did further research on this company. I tried to call the 800 number provided on their site and it was not a valid one. I second guessed it only because they except PayPal. But Iím glad I continued to look!! THANK YOU!!
Originally Posted by JRE-C6 View Post
I made the mistake of ordering a set of floor mats from Deliteron Automotive who runs ads on Facebook, as well as online as Deliteron.com. I paid $66.00 far a set of them for my C6, and never received them, as I found out that they use other companies pictures and have no customer install photographs, as well as a phony address in Canada, which is just an apartment of some individual. They deleted my posts regarding their B.S and scamming people. DO NOT BUY FROM Deliteron.com

Jim
Old 03-15-2019, 02:58 AM
JRE-C6
CF Senior Member

Iím glad you did your research!

Jim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beware of Deliteron Floor mats!!!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: