Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

C.o.w tune

 
Old 05-20-2019, 09:59 PM
  #1  
Gilcane
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Gilcane's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2018
Posts: 48
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default C.o.w tune

So here you go ******* ...I got the booster and my car runs like a champ . Chuck is a stand up dude and treated my vehicle like his own . Spent hours making sure it was right . I am glad he is in my back yard . I have never seen any shop or tuner pay this much attention to detail . If you wanna get it right come see Chuck.. He works at his own pace so if you in hurry or want it your way go to Burger King. This is a unbiased review ..I met Chuck this morning . Shame on you dudes for bad mouthing this guy. That is all. A happy customer!
Gilcane is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 11:51 PM
  #2  
jimijam
CF Senior Member
 
jimijam's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2018
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,079
Received 233 Likes on 179 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Gilcane View Post
So here you go *******
Best opening line to a thread, EVER!
jimijam is offline  
Old 05-21-2019, 12:35 AM
  #3  
Iceaxe
CF Senior Member
 
Iceaxe's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2013
Location: Draper Utah
Posts: 1,520
Received 277 Likes on 192 Posts
Default

Now that's how you endorse a product.

Iceaxe is offline  
Old 05-21-2019, 01:07 AM
  #4  
Chuck CoW
Supporting Vendor
 
Chuck CoW's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2005
Location: Ossining New York
Posts: 11,792
Received 221 Likes on 168 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14
Default Thank you very much!

Originally Posted by Gilcane View Post
So here you go ******* ...I got the booster and my car runs like a champ . Chuck is a stand up dude and treated my vehicle like his own . Spent hours making sure it was right . I am glad he is in my back yard . I have never seen any shop or tuner pay this much attention to detail . If you wanna get it right come see Chuck.. He works at his own pace so if you in hurry or want it your way go to Burger King. This is a unbiased review ..I met Chuck this morning . Shame on you dudes for bad mouthing this guy. That is all. A happy customer!
Thanks very much and it was great spending the day with you as well!

Everyone be sure to click the link below!

Don't forget to VOTE in the throttle controller thread!!

Thank you again!

Chuck CoW
__________________
Call NOW to reserve your AutoCal today!
- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT AutoCal! -

WE ARE AN EDELBROCK AUTHORIZED E-FORCE
SUPERCHARGER DEALER and INSTALL FACILITY.


CLICK HERE: To go to the full magazine story.



Last edited by Chuck CoW; 05-21-2019 at 01:08 AM.
Chuck CoW is offline  
Old 05-21-2019, 01:58 AM
  #5  
Gilcane
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Gilcane's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2018
Posts: 48
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Your Welcome ...the ride home on more familiar roads and better lit was Amazing . Shift Points are sick especially the downshifts at high speed . She just keeps on pulling . I would really like to see someone's foot position do that .
Gilcane is offline  
Old 05-21-2019, 04:04 AM
  #6  
Chuck CoW
Supporting Vendor
 
Chuck CoW's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2005
Location: Ossining New York
Posts: 11,792
Received 221 Likes on 168 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14
Default

Originally Posted by Gilcane View Post
Your Welcome ...the ride home on more familiar roads and better lit was Amazing . Shift Points are sick especially the downshifts at high speed . She just keeps on pulling . I would really like to see someone's foot position do that .

Hey Man, Thanks for the great post! By the way..... Remember we dropped that 1/4 socket installing the Vararam..... I think it's sitting on the chassis....

Please have a look for me if you get a sec.... Could be behind the waterpump as well.

Thanks again for hanging out today.... Tornadoes and rainstorms.... It still worked out to be a great day!

Thanks again!
Chuck CoW

Corvettes of Westchester

Last edited by Chuck CoW; 05-21-2019 at 04:05 AM.
Chuck CoW is offline  
Old 05-21-2019, 08:01 AM
  #7  
Timothy H
CF Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: North of Detroit Michigan
Posts: 95
Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
Default

I have nothing but praise for Chuck and his product. He called me at 10:30 PM Sat. to say my tunes are in my e-mail, and people say he has NO customer service.
If you do not own the COW booster or his tunes you have nothing to say. Keep up the good work Chuck.
Timothy H is offline  
Old 05-21-2019, 11:01 AM
  #8  
Chuck CoW
Supporting Vendor
 
Chuck CoW's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2005
Location: Ossining New York
Posts: 11,792
Received 221 Likes on 168 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14
Default Thank you Tim!

Originally Posted by Timothy H View Post
I have nothing but praise for Chuck and his product. He called me at 10:30 PM Sat. to say my tunes are in my e-mail, and people say he has NO customer service.
If you do not own the COW booster or his tunes you have nothing to say. Keep up the good work Chuck.

Thank you Tim!

Get back to us with your review when you test out the new trans trune!!

Chuck CoW
Chuck CoW is offline  
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C.o.w tune


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: