Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Paragon shout out.

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 08:43 AM
Dreaming60’s
Drifting

Received 419 Likes on 246 Posts
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
Default Paragon shout out.

Been ordering my parts from Paragon the past 3-4 months and I just wanted to say it's been great. All suppliers have issues from time to time, which you can see from reading reviews for all of them. And there are some really cranky people ordering Corvette parts, so you have to read between the lines on some of them. So far no issues with Paragon.

What I really like is my orders are shipped the same day I order.....every time. One of the other major suppliers I used before Paragon, took 2-3 days just to process the order...and since I own an aircraft parts business, this is excessive IMHO. I'd fire an employee who caused that kind of delay. But, it really falls back on management to allow it.

I generally get my Paragon order in 3-4 days, so this means I have the parts I need to work on my car over a weekend, if I plan right. Order on Monday and parts always arrive by Thursday, maybe even Wednesday. I ordered parts last Friday and got the order yesterday (Tuesday). I'm in OK and they're in MI so that is good shipping times.

The other vendor generally shipped parts ordered on Friday the following Tuesday and I never saw them until the following week.

So, this is a shout out to Paragon. They've been a great supplier for me.

Butch

Last edited by Dreaming60’s; 05-22-2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:00 PM
chazde3
Drifting

Received 310 Likes on 254 Posts

Love Paragon. My only complaint is that they don't have their office open on Saturdays in the fall and winter, I only get the chance to head up there for parts on Saturdays. I'm about an hour or so away and I make the trip up multiple times a year, just wish I could do the same in the winter. The employees are great, just stopped up there a couple weeks ago and the main worker I usually work with recognized me instantly. He asked if I called in my order ahead of time, I quipped back "do I ever". He joked back that of course I didn't call it in. I never quite know what parts I'm picking up until I get there lol.