Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Another buyer beware - Corvette Mods

Old 06-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Obe1 GS
CF Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Another buyer beware - Corvette Mods

Spotted a grill graphic overlay on eBay that looked interesting; product was shipped by Corvette Mods and here's the photo from the Corvette Mods site (same photo used in the eBay ad):

To me the photo looks obvious that the graphic is two pieces, the longer bottom piece and the shorter vertical piece (both in the brake duct opening). What I received was only the bottom piece. The explanation from the seller is that the vertical portion is a reflection. As that may be true, you would think they'd take a photo what what you're really buying!
Old 06-08-2019, 03:20 PM
vettebuyer6369

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 1,796 Likes on 1,101 Posts

Corvette Mods was removed as a forum Vendor years ago and will not be responding to this thread.

Please see that many, many other Corvette Mods threads here in the archives for further info.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another buyer beware - Corvette Mods

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: