Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Corvette Mods No More

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 03:29 PM
BlueRoadster
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Corvette Mods No More

I ordered a voltage regulator from Corvette Mods on 5/30/19. Received email confirming order. Received another email on 6/3/19 telling me order is processing. Made repeated calls to ask if there was a problem only to get an answering service telling me they could not connect me with anyone to answer my questions. Other calls were answered by a recorded message telling me they were busy at the time and would try and return all calls within 30 minutes. No calls were returned. I finally called and got answering service on 6/5 to tell them just to cancel my order in which I was told I would receive confirmation of the cancellation by email. I also emailed them informing them I had purchased from another vendor. I ordered the part from Zipp as I should have done to begin with on 6/5. On 6/6 I received a shipping confirmation on my order from Corvette Mods. I replied to them that I would return part in box unopened. They replied to me that there would be a restocking fee. My only alternative it seems is to chalk this up as a lesson. Its not so much the delay (I had my car in a mechanics shop) but rather them refusing to communicate with me.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:47 PM
DWillys
Burning Brakes

Received 245 Likes on 174 Posts

Did you use a credit card? Just contest the charge. You shouldn't have to pay.

Corvette Mods has a pretty bad reputation around here. I bought something from them a while back before I knew better. Didn't have a problem but I wouldn't order from them now.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:42 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Corvette Mods was removed as a forum Vendor years ago, so he will not be checking in and responding to this thread.

Please look at the archives here for many, many threads about Corvette Nods.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Mods No More

Quick Reply: Corvette Mods No More