Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Corvette Mods

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 07:15 PM
oldevette
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette Mods

Just wanted to give a warning to anyone thinking about buying anything from Corvette Mods. I bought a set of Kenwood dash speakers for my 74 Roadster and weeks later I received a worn, beaten, frayed, water-stained, crushed box that had at least one other address label on it. Upon opening the box I found one of the speakers was crushed and broken and mold was growing on the inside of the box. Even receiving something in a box in this condition is an insult. I've been trying to get the thing returned for three weeks and keep getting the run-a-round. They asked me to send photos of the box, I did. Then they asked me to send photos of the speaker, I did. Then they asked me to re-send the photos in JPEG format and explained that they couldn't open the first bunch I sent. All the photos were sent in JPEG originally but I went ahead and resent them. The latest email from them is now asking that I fill out a RMA (translated that means a Return Merchandise Authorization) AND additional photos. I've spoken to the Customer Service desk numerous times and always speak to someone with a heavy Eastern European accent who stalls and asks for more photos. It's doubtful this will ever get resolved but nobody should ever go through this kind of B/S, especially with a company that advertises "We obsess over your Vette". STAY AWAY FROM CORVETTE MODS!

Old 06-24-2019, 09:40 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Corvette Mods was removed as a forum sponsor years ago. They will not be responding in this thread.

There are a long list of threads regarding Corvette Mods in this section’s archives for referenc.

Quick Reply: Corvette Mods