Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Great Experience with zr0skilz

Old 07-01-2019, 09:55 AM
Boscosz28
CF Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Great Experience with zr0skilz

Just wanted to share my experience, dealing with zr0skilz.

Randy purchased my built 02 Z06, and the transaction was absolutely seamless. I've purchased and sold many corvettes from forum members, and this was easy as they come. Funds were transferred promptly, and transport arrived extremely quick to pick up the car. Great guy to deal with, and would certainly recommend him to any other members. Here is a link to the car:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-w-extras.html

Thanks again my friend, and hope you enjoy it!

Old 07-01-2019, 11:19 AM
zr0skilz
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Definitely one of the most seamless experiences I've had buying a car off CorvetteForum. Do not hesitate even for a moment to buy a car from Danny. From start to finish, he was honest, up front, and more than willing to answer all my questions.The car was delivered better than described, along with everything else that was promised. Danny is the exact type of seller you'd want when buying a car.

Thanks again!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Great Experience with zr0skilz

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: