Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For those with Forgestar F14s.......

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 10:12 AM
tabbruzz
Safety Car

Received 290 Likes on 215 Posts

Default For those with Forgestar F14s.......

Can any of you help me out with some detailed pics or feedback of your fronts if you have 18x9.5 wheels. All pictures and feedback states that the wheel itself is flush with the fender although depending on the tire you may have a tiny bit of poke. I have the 18x9 and have a good 1/4 to 1/2 inch of poke on the wheel alone so with the tire its even worse... I have spoken to Forgestar and they said while my offset is like 43 or 44mm it would sit the same as the 18x9.5which has an offset in 50s. I am not calling anybody liars and thier wheels look great, but I need to know 100% that the offset is not the issue....This is driving me crazy so if you have a few mins to post then please do. I really do not want to send these wheels back. I bought a complete wheel package and expected slight poke in the rear so I will keep those and I can retain my tires on the front if I do see a difference(better fitment) with the 18x9.5s.....I cant live with all four wheels poking out......So any help with be much appreciated..

Thanks....
Old 10-26-2015, 01:59 PM
MotoJB
Le Mans Master

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

No poke for me...

Here's my thread on it:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ic-thread.html
Old 10-27-2015, 12:08 AM
jesup16
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

I run 10.5 Oem zo6 up front on a c5. You didn't say what year/model your vette is. You can use this to help compare willtheyfit.com

Get notified of new replies

To For those with Forgestar F14s.......

Quick Reply: For those with Forgestar F14s.......