Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

can someone photshop wheels on my vette?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 12:31 PM
slider_buck
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default can someone photshop wheels on my vette?

i found some black wheels with a red ring around them that im debating on buying but id really like to see what they look like on my vette first. can anyone photoshop them on it for me?
Old 03-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Received 137 Likes on 86 Posts

I can definitely help you out with that, it's what we do! Feel free to send over a PM or email to monacoautodesign@gmail.com and we can talk more

Automotive rendering & design

www.monacoautodesign.com
Instagram - @monacoautodesign
Facebook - www.facebook.com/monacoautodesign
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmt...7-VxqqaF5CSNJQ

Old 04-05-2016, 06:28 PM
slider_buck
Instructor

sorry i forgot that you had replied. i just sent you the pics. thanks alot
Old 04-06-2016, 12:24 PM
slider_buck
Instructor

yeah right. can you all believe these guys wanted $60 to photoshop wheels on my car? Baahhhaa....dont think so.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by slider_buck
yeah right. can you all believe these guys wanted $60 to photoshop wheels on my car? Baahhhaa....dont think so.
I appreciate the inquiry, and I understand that our services may not be for you. We take a more high-quality and artistic approach to automotive rendering, which may not be of concern to anyone looking for a quick 'copy-and-paste' of some wheels on their vehicle. Our rendering services are meant to be a tool to solidify or to try different design plans, and also double as something cool to hang on your wall. Best of luck, and I hope to see those wheels on your C5!

-Brian
Old 04-07-2016, 10:26 AM
0Fastrak
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i found some black wheels with a red ring around them that im debating on buying but id really like to see what they look like on my vette first. can anyone photoshop them on it for me?
Send me some pics and i can handle it for ya!
Old 04-07-2016, 12:15 PM
duk007
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Everyone has a price for their time, I would think $60 is a reasonable price , especially if it is done professionally. It doesn't mean you have to take them up on their offer, but you should be thanking them for taking the time to give an option, not bashing them for charging for their time, they are trying to help you out not rip you off. You might have a better chance of someone helping you out if you are a little more respectful

Brian, nice response, I would certainly consider your company if I ever needed such things, although I have photoshop and know how to use it, your renderings are very well done.

Last edited by duk007; 04-07-2016 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Misspell
Old 04-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by duk007
Everyone has a price for their time, I would think $60 is a reasonable price , especially if it is done professionally. It doesn't mean you have to take them up on their offer, but you should be thanking them for taking the time to give an option, not bashing them for charging for their time, they are trying to help you out not rip you off. You might have a better chance of someone helping you out if you are a little more respectful

Brian, nice response, I would certainly consider your company if I ever needed such things, although I have photoshop and know how to use it, your renderings are very well done.
Thank you! I appreciate that.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:11 PM
0Fastrak
Former Vendor

Hey Brian... Just wanted to say that i hasve seen your work and it is excellent. I was'nt trying to come in and undermine you at all if it came across that way by me offering to help photoshop his wheels onto his car.Ij ust had some time at my Graphics & Screen Printing company to play around with it. Yes i would normally charge as well but took a few days off for spring break.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Fastrak
Hey Brian... Just wanted to say that i hasve seen your work and it is excellent. I was'nt trying to come in and undermine you at all if it came across that way by me offering to help photoshop his wheels onto his car.Ij ust had some time at my Graphics & Screen Printing company to play around with it. Yes i would normally charge as well but took a few days off for spring break.
Not a problem, at all! I appreciate the compliments, I'm glad that you were able to help.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:12 PM
slider_buck
Instructor

Originally Posted by duk007

not meaning to be bashing by any means. i seriously doubt that anyone who wants wheels photoshopped on there car needs a $60 high resolusion picture. its not like id be zooming clear in on the rim to see exactly how it fits. if someone has $60 to pay for a photoshop job anyways id say theyre just going to buy the wheels and take a chance on how they look...JS
Old 04-07-2016, 10:12 PM
slider_buck
Instructor

Originally Posted by Fastrak
Send me some pics and i can handle it for ya!

thanks. i appreciate it
Old 04-09-2016, 09:34 PM
0Fastrak
Former Vendor

thanks. i appreciate it

Just FYI I have not received any pics if you thought you had sent them.

I just read a few of the issues you are having with your car so I understand wheels is probably not high on your priority list right now! Hope you get the issues resolved with yours soon! Just send pics when you can and I'll see what I can for you!

Last edited by Fastrak; 04-09-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To can someone photshop wheels on my vette?

Quick Reply: can someone photshop wheels on my vette?