Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Complete set of C6 wheels, tires 8/32", center caps & lugs. SW Florida.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 06:32 PM
JoyfulSoul
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Complete set of C6 wheels, tires 8/32", center caps & lugs. SW Florida.

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

Selling my complete set of all four original OEM C6 Corvette polished alloy rims, Goodyear tires, center caps and chrome lug nuts. Garage kept in climate control. Super clean. Very good condition.

All four Goodyear tires have 8/32" tread and they show no signs of uneven wear. No flat spots on the tires. Easy driving by a senior citizen. Never raced or tracked. The tires have never had a flat repair. The tire size P245/50/R18 and P285/35/R19. The tires are balanced and they are ready to bolt onto to your Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro etc.

The polished 18" and 19" alloys are in very good condition without any signs of curb rash or scratches. Include all four center caps and all of the 20 chrome lug nuts. The wheel size is 18 x 8.5" and 19 x 10". The bolt pattern is 4.75" and it is 5 lug.

I will not separate the set. Fits all years of Corvette and Camaro. Local pick-up only. I will not ship. Cash and carry. You will be pleased. Thank you. $700.00.

Last edited by JoyfulSoul; 12-27-2017 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Price reduction

Quick Reply: FS: Complete set of C6 wheels, tires 8/32", center caps & lugs. SW Florida.