Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vendor Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 10:19 PM
Imamotohead
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Vendor Recommendations

I’m beginning my research on a new set of wheels and tires for my ‘03 Z06. I’m leaning towards Forgestar F14s in 18/19 sizes but I haven’t decided for sure. I’m look for recommendations for a good vendor to help me out. If they’re good I’d love to use a Forum vendor. I’m a little gun shy though after getting burned by DD Mods. Has anyone out there used one of the Forum wheel/tire vendors? If so how was your experience and would you recommend them? Any help is greatly appreciated!
The following users liked this post:
PK Auto Design (02-10-2018)
Old 02-09-2018, 02:50 PM
MG23FRC
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default P.K. Auto design

I would recommend P.K. Auto Design. I ordered from them last summer. Paul was good to deal with, kept me informed on my order and even answered my call after hours. Very happy with forgestar f14's, nice wheels, 18/19 combo.

-Mike
The following users liked this post:
PK Auto Design (02-10-2018)
Old 02-10-2018, 01:52 PM
PK Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Received 138 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by Imamotohead
I’m beginning my research on a new set of wheels and tires for my ‘03 Z06. I’m leaning towards Forgestar F14s in 18/19 sizes but I haven’t decided for sure. I’m look for recommendations for a good vendor to help me out. If they’re good I’d love to use a Forum vendor. I’m a little gun shy though after getting burned by DD Mods. Has anyone out there used one of the Forum wheel/tire vendors? If so how was your experience and would you recommend them? Any help is greatly appreciated!
I would be more then happy to help you out should you desire to provide us the opportunity to assist you.

Many of the members here on the board have worked with us so I can state they will vouch for the caliber of work, attention to detail and uncompromising OCD that we have for our clients products.

Plus we know a few good things about Vette setups !

Let me know.

Paul A.

Get notified of new replies

To Vendor Recommendations

Quick Reply: Vendor Recommendations