Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fikse wheels

Old 04-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Fikse Wheels
Supporting Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fikse wheels

FIKSE wheels Is looking for content for our web site, please send us good quality images of our wheels on your cars and we will send you some FIKSE stickers.
The Images need to be HD quality and we per-fer JPEG format, please email your images to [email protected] along with your full shipping and contact info.
Please share this on social media as well we're interested in seeing where people are with our wheels in the world.
Please feel free to visit our newly updated website www.fikse.com
Thanks Brant.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:57 AM
Strokemyaxe
CF Senior Member

Received 42 Likes on 41 Posts

Send me some free wheels and Ill send you some free content. 18x10 and 19x12 for 77 corvette. 4.5 Backspace would be good I think.

Whatever model wheel you think will look good. I prefer dark charcoal center with black lip.

Thanks!

-Stroke

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fikse wheels

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: