Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BC Forged Wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2020, 07:48 AM
Joey D
Drifting

Received 185 Likes on 131 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default BC Forged Wheels and tires

BC Forged Wheels/tires FS$4,000.00 OBO

I m selling my BC forged wheels and PS4 tires. I have between 400-550 miles on this set up courtesy of having a toddler and COVID.

wheels are BCForged HCA210s which are a 2 piece modular wheel. They are triple brushed black Inners, spokes and lips with Gloss black exposed hardware. The set up was $6,300. 00 a year and a half ago. I’m selling because my father bought my GS and wants the stock Centennial wheels...

Specs:
20x10 fronts with 265/30 PS4s
21 x 12 rears with 325/25 PS4s

will fit GS, any wide body and any z06 without the CCB option (Z07 package I believe)

one rear wheel has a chip from where an tie down on a trailer rubbed against it. I will have that fixed before sale by a body shop (or deduct price from sale at buyer’s request). In lieu of a credit, have an extra rear tire that has virtually no miles on it that has a patch I can include that since it will be in no use to me.

wheels have no issues at all other than the chip as stated above. Tpms also are new.

ive sold at least 5-6 sets of wheels on here over the past decade or so. No issues, ever.

$4000.00 OBO

pics of wheels in signature below:

Last edited by Joey D; 10-25-2020 at 07:49 AM.

Quick Reply: BC Forged Wheels and tires