C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ebay Headers and X-Pipe ??

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 07:47 PM
gnharley
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I bought a set of "Manzo" headers & non-cat X-pipe(1 7/8 primaries , 3" X-pipe) off fleabay 2 years ago , perfect fitment , everything lines up properly , hooked up to my ZO6 titanium system no problems , no trouble getting exhaust tips leveled out , I work by myself and I'm almost 70 , bungs for oxygen sensors perfectly placed so they are easy to install/remove with headers installed on Car , also have extra bung on each header for additional wide band ox sensor for air/fuel ratio gauge or tuner , I've put about 16,000 miles on them in all different weather , no cracks or cracked or busted welds , welds are actually very nice looking , no warping , no leaks.......my only complaint ? The gaskets they supplied were good quality but the diameter was way to large for stock ports , oh yeah , all the hardware supplied ( bolts , washers & band clamps ) were more than adequate & have stayed tight although not "show quality" . I believe they're made in Maylasia , not China . if you're on a low budget as many of us are , I would not be afraid to try these . I hope you have as much fun with your Car as I am having with mine !
The following users liked this post:
Harbgrogan (02-19-2019)

Quick Reply: Ebay Headers and X-Pipe ??