C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheres The Old-Timers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 01:00 AM
ForceFedC5
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
I was racing everyone else' car and still do so I didn't really have the drive I guess. Had two kids, business going crazy, life gets in the way. I was burnt out too, we raced so much back then with our Corvette challenge and other races for 15+ years almost every weekend that I just needed a break from it. Kids are 9 & 12 and starting to get a life of their own, the business (hopefully) will never slow down so I have to just do it regardless. New shop is making it easier too, things are moving along much better.

Spoke to an ol' friend 4DRUSH today too, it's time we both come out of racing retirement.
It's about time! I lurk often, I do wish there was a way to get the traffic back to this site as I'm not a fan of facebook.

Can't wait to see what you and 4DRUSH come up with! I've got something "under construction" as well. Hopefully it'll go as least as fast as the previous combo! haha!
Old 11-16-2018, 04:46 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

Originally Posted by Under-Pressure
It's about time! I lurk often, I do wish there was a way to get the traffic back to this site as I'm not a fan of facebook.

Can't wait to see what you and 4DRUSH come up with! I've got something "under construction" as well. Hopefully it'll go as least as fast as the previous combo! haha!

Thanks man, good luck with your build!
Old 12-18-2018, 05:51 PM
Milan
Safety Car

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

I'm still here...don't really drive my car anymore though but refuse to sell it. Probably going to buy a GTR eventually here, we'll see. The car scene just isn't what it used to be.

Quick Reply: Wheres The Old-Timers?