Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vendor e mail response

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Joy of 6
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Vendor e mail response

I always surf and keep my eyes and check book open for things I need and, of course, don't need. I have e mailed clarifying or otherwise questions about a specific product or service. I am surprised by the slow or no response from them. It makes me wonder if they are really interested in sales or do they have enough business to keep them in the black? I don't think the economy is doing that good yet. If no response, then I am off to a vendor who will.

Wondering what others have experienced with e mails?
Old 07-22-2011, 09:32 AM
CHJ In Virginia
Safety Car

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I have had a much different experience. I deal mostly in performance / consumable parts for the Z06 with several of the forum vendors. I almost always get a response same day or at most in 24 hrs. Try a different company, one that wants your business. Remember too that some of the vendors are one man shows, they are entitled to a vacation once in awhile but should at least put up an "out of office" notice to acknowledge an email.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:21 AM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

My favorite is when you call them and they act like they've had to drop everything just to answer the phone.
Some folks make it very hard to do business. I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY YOU MORON!

Get notified of new replies

To Vendor e mail response

Quick Reply: Vendor e mail response