Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTT: NSX for C2 - Canada

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 06:18 PM
BigDave6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT: NSX for C2 - Canada

A bit of a long shot here... I have a nice '91 NSX, and am in Canada. I'm looking trade this car for a C2 and I prefer an automatic coupe. Would consider others, (C2 only) and it must be driver quality. I don't have the cash to get into a showpiece or NCRS car.

I'm not looking for a project, I just want something that I can get in and drive.

The value of NSX's continues to rise, and I figure that around $45K is a fair value for this car.

My NSX is an automatic, has a clean Carfax, never been hit, always registered in British Columbia and has right around 93,000 miles. All service is up to date including timing belt, water pump, plugs, gaskets etc. I have service records going back to 2001 that show this car was well maintained at Acura dealers over the years. I believe that I am the second or third owner.

I can provide more pictures and/or details to anyone who is seriously interested.

Quick Reply: WTT: NSX for C2 - Canada