C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

C2 windshield Corner Clips

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 10:21 AM
C2Racer
Drifting

Received 413 Likes on 234 Posts

Default C2 windshield Corner Clips

My now fired glass guy could not get the two top corners of the front windshield trim down after a new Auto City windshield install. So yesterday he had taken the trim off and the corner clips had no way to attach to the trim. They almost look upside down? The windshield is still in and needs to stay in until I move the car to another shop but does anyone have any pics of these clips properly installed? He removed it all at the body shop so I never saw the old clips. I hope he didn't bend my original, fit perfect trim

Thanks
Steve
Old 01-30-2015, 06:39 PM
DUB
Race Director

Received 2,713 Likes on 2,321 Posts

Originally Posted by C2Racer
My now fired glass guy could not get the two top corners of the front windshield trim down after a new Auto City windshield install. So yesterday he had taken the trim off and the corner clips had no way to attach to the trim. They almost look upside down? The windshield is still in and needs to stay in until I move the car to another shop but does anyone have any pics of these clips properly installed? He removed it all at the body shop so I never saw the old clips. I hope he didn't bend my original, fit perfect trim

Thanks
Steve
Post a good photo of what you have now.

DUB
Old 01-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Frankie the Fink
Team Owner

Received 7,082 Likes on 4,736 Posts
Army

You will find pictures of installed C2 clips in this photo gallery near the bottom of the web page:
http://www.stl-vettes.com/65Vette/wi...windshield.htm

Get notified of new replies

To C2 windshield Corner Clips

Quick Reply: C2 windshield Corner Clips