Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Carpet cleaning

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 02:47 PM
confab
Melting Slicks

Received 335 Likes on 295 Posts

A little over ten years ago, I used to manage a chain of stores in Cincinnati. We had the carpets steam cleaned regularly, but for in between times, we wanted the managers to work on any spots that happened to occur. They were doing this different ways, some more successful than others. One day the regional director got involved and went out and, literally, bought every off the shelf, hand carpet cleaner we could find. A shopping cart full.

We took these and went from location to location, cleaning spots, comparing them and evaluating their performance. Resolve Granular won, hands down.

So, that became the product we stocked our stores with.

Work it in with a soft brush and vacuum.
The following users liked this post:
EVLGTO (10-05-2015)
Old 08-30-2019, 09:21 AM
RoryLeach
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by confab
A little over ten years ago, I used to manage a chain of stores in Cincinnati. We had the carpets steam cleaned regularly, but for in between times, we wanted the managers to work on any spots that happened to occur. They were doing this different ways, some more successful than others. One day the regional director got involved and went out and, literally, bought every off the shelf, hand carpet cleaner we could find. A shopping cart full.

We took these and went from location to location, cleaning spots, comparing them and evaluating their performance. Resolve Granular won, hands down.

So, that became the product we stocked our stores with.

Work it in with a soft brush and vacuum.
You have done a great thing. I recently hired a carpet cleaning company (https://www.carpetcleaningnyc.com/) to clean carpets. They done excellent work with our carpets and if further they will come to me for further cleaning problems i will surely talk to them about your work.
Old 08-30-2019, 10:25 AM
mark970
Drifting

Received 273 Likes on 209 Posts

here's what I've been using

I haven't noticed any issues post-clean (damage, stains, discoloration, deteriorating ect...)

Last edited by mark970; 08-30-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Quick Reply: Carpet cleaning