Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB Throttle Body

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 02:02 PM
C4ProjectCar
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by cadmaniac
I just looked at my order, and the same new one on Amazon (Professional Products 69705) was $344. Can't say why that is...Hmmmm

Mine is a 1990 L98 also. The kit also came with both linkages for early and late L98. Earlier models have a clip on cable and the later have the lead plug on the end.

Summit has the same throttle body (69705) for $235. We all want to save money where we can.

I read that some Holley throttle body installations might have some issues with fitment, so before pulling the trigger, do your due diligence.
I was able to find the Professional Products one for $200 on Amazon. It was hard to find it though.

I just decided, despite my desire to save money, that $50 extra was worth it for a better quality, billet aluminum throttle body.

Thanks for pointing that out. I heard about that the fitment issues and looked into it, and the problems appear to be uncommon and all remediable, so I'm going to go ahead and get the Holley. I appreciate your warning though.

Quick Reply: WTB Throttle Body