Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

1996 Corvette Collectors Edition (NJ)

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 11:59 AM
williamrossi
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1996 Corvette Collectors Edition (NJ)

Today I am selling a 1996 Corvette Collectors Edition in amazing Shape. This car is a LT1 350/ 300 hp automatic coupe with 53k miles and change on it. The car has brand news tires and a new battery and front protector lip. Comes with original owners manual and has always been garage kept. The paint is great on this car and drives beautifully no rust and never been hit. The removable top has some scratches but nothing major.

13990 OBO

Call me with any questions my name is William

Old 06-24-2015, 02:13 PM
williamrossi
Intermediate

OBO ttt
Old 06-26-2015, 10:56 PM
DEEDEEZ
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See that you are new to this forum. Maybe you should disclose the fact that you are a used car dealer. Think you had a 78 Pace Car last month. There are lots of very knowledgeable folks here on the forum...just an FYI.
Old 06-28-2015, 10:17 PM
williamrossi
Intermediate

Default not a dealer

Originally Posted by DEEDEEZ
See that you are new to this forum. Maybe you should disclose the fact that you are a used car dealer. Think you had a 78 Pace Car last month. There are lots of very knowledgeable folks here on the forum...just an FYI.
not a used car dealer just a 23 year old kid that have been around vettes my whole life and working on my first project corvettes with my father who does this for a lviing.. i have nothing to do with his business however he does help me with restorations and gaining knowledge about these wonderful cars

Get notified of new replies

To 1996 Corvette Collectors Edition (NJ)

Quick Reply: 1996 Corvette Collectors Edition (NJ)