Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS Torch Red Coupe $12,000

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 05:15 PM
thabeast
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS Torch Red Coupe $12,000

I am selling my Torch Red 2000 Corvette Coupe. The car is an automatic and has 119K miles. Since becoming a cop 3 years ago, and getting a take-home car, I haven't enjoyed the car as much as I previously had. I am selling it because me and the wife are going to start a family soon, and we simply dont have the room for my toy. I am going to have to get something alittle larger to haul around some future kids.

The car has the stock 3.15 gears. I have added the Vortex intake, Borla straight pipe cat-back exhaust, and the GM drilled and slotted rotors. The car is pretty much stock and has never been raced. The brakes and tires are in great condition. The car has never been in the shop for any mechanical problem and still runs as solid as the day I bought it 6 years ago. All maintenance was properly done throughout the years.

The interior is completely stock and in good condition. Due to the age, the tints on the windows will need to be changed because they are starting to fade.

The exterior is in good condition. There is small damage to the windshield/driver corner of the removeable top, due to crappy shipping. There are three areas that were damaged during a hurricane about 5 years ago (see pics). One of the areas is a scratch from the left headlight cover to the bottom-center of the hood. Another is a scrape on the top of the left-rear bumper. And the last is a scrape on the top of the right-rear bumper. Besides that, it is great!

Im asking $12,000. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Enjoy!!

Old 08-04-2011, 01:04 PM
thabeast
Racer

Bump
Old 08-05-2011, 05:37 AM
thabeast
Racer

Bump
Old 08-06-2011, 04:50 AM
thabeast