C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BlownBlue version 4.0 --another motor for my baby

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 04:06 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by 5 Liter Eater
Bret you may well be the only person I know with worse luck than me. Kudos to your persistence.
Thanks. This is an unlucky moment, but on the larger scale, I've got an awesome woman that occupies the space next to me and has for 29 years, a great kid, a house that I enjoy living in, a reasonably good job and a great group of people that I'm privileged to call my friends.

I'll be rolling in this thing soon and my world will be right once again.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:13 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06
Thanks. This is an unlucky moment, but on the larger scale, I've got an awesome woman that occupies the space next to me and has for 29 years, a great kid, a house that I enjoy living in, a reasonably good job and a great group of people that I'm privileged to call my friends.

I'll be rolling in this thing soon and my world will be right once again.

Please tell Mrs. Bradbury that we all appreciate her support as well.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:23 PM
HCtotheMAX
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My world wont be right until you install that YSI on my car we talked about. My wife is the horse trainer in case your ahlz is kicking in.
Old 04-11-2015, 01:05 AM
jimbos'ss
Burning Brakes

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts

I have faith it'll come together for you. Keep on plugging along. Looking forward to seeing this car run in person at some events this year.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:36 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06
Tech Contributor

Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by HCtotheMAX
My world wont be right until you install that YSI on my car we talked about. My wife is the horse trainer in case your ahlz is kicking in.
I would never have known. I never knew your forum name. Would've had me scratching my head all day.

Originally Posted by jimbos'ss
I have faith it'll come together for you. Keep on plugging along. Looking forward to seeing this car run in person at some events this year.
Thanks for the encouraging words.

JDS99 and my brother came on Saturday to hang out and sling parts. We got really close to finishing. Sunday is my family day and I didn't get any free time to install any more parts. I've got a few hours remaining before startup and we'll see where we're at.

I got stuck on some nighttime projects this week at my other job and flipping my schedule always throws me off my groove, so I'll have to find time to gitter done.

Quick Reply: BlownBlue version 4.0 --another motor for my baby