C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Few A&A Questions. Gathering My Information

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 12:52 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,090 Likes on 658 Posts

Originally Posted by NEED2SPEEDLS1
Thank you for all the input that's coming in guys! I keep hearing talk that ECS superchargers create more power, are cheaper and more efficient? Is this just a rumor and a battle for competition?

Just look at the faster guys on this forum, our kit speaks for itself. Supercharger kits produced by racers for racers, if you're not a racer then it's just nice to know you have a kit built ready for it.

We have led the way on producing these kits from day one, just the way it is, and still is with the C7.

There are brand loyal guys on both sides and there is no wrong choice, but there is a better choice.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:18 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 207 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Just look at the faster guys on this forum, our kit speaks for itself. Supercharger kits produced by racers for racers, if you're not a racer then it's just nice to know you have a kit built ready for it.

We have led the way on producing these kits from day one, just the way it is, and still is with the C7.

There are brand loyal guys on both sides and there is no wrong choice, but there is a better choice.
Let's not forget that Albert beat the ECS stock bottom end record with a smaller blower on his A&A kit, then changed to an ECS kit with a bigger blower and didn't beat that record for over a year AND still not before also changing over to E85.

He's happy with the product, no doubt, but he wasn't unhappy with A&A's kit either.

Not everybody has easy access to a track. I'm aware of one other street racer that holds the title for "stock block king" with an A&A kit.
Car has headers, cam and A&A YSi kit and made 982whp and gets regular beatings.

Offering products from A&A Superchargers, East Coast Superchargers, Mechman Alternators, Mantic clutches, RPS clutches, Kooks Headers, Lakewood, LG, Brian Tooley Racing, Comp Cams, FAST, ARP, UPP Turbo systems, Wiseco, Callies, K1, MAST Motorsports, Haltech and many more. PM me for details.

Last edited by BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance; 11-24-2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:39 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,090 Likes on 658 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKTPerformance
Let's not forget that Albert beat the ECS stock bottom end record with a smaller blower on his A&A kit, then changed to an ECS kit with a bigger blower and didn't beat that record for over a year AND still not before also changing over to E85.

He's happy with the product, no doubt, but he wasn't unhappy with A&A's kit either.

Not everybody has easy access to a track. I'm aware of one other street racer that holds the title for "stock block king" with an A&A kit.

I'm not referring to one or two customers, I'm referring to the forum/both customer bases in general. Like it or not Bret, we have always led the way, argue that all you want, you know it's true.

Happy Thanksgiving buddy.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:53 PM
Josh@AandASuperchargers
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 186 Likes on 146 Posts

Here are 2 vettes I built and tuned at my old shop running A&A Kits at the track. Our kits work well for guys that are happy with 550rwhp or a 9 second street car.

Both lived long happy stock piston lives on AlkyControl meth kits.

This one was with V3 Si-trim

This one was with V3 T-trim

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE AT WWW.AACORVETTE.COM
NOW PARTNERING WITH AFFIRM TO OFFER INTEREST FREE FINANCING!

A&A CORVETTE PERFORMANCE
477 LAMBERT ST Ste A
OXNARD CA 93036
(805) 278-4107

Instagram @aacorvettesuperchargers
Facebook.com/AACorvette

Last edited by Josh@AandASuperchargers; 11-24-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:52 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 202 Likes on 125 Posts

Look on the cover of the new (February 2106) Vette magazine.
Both cars are well over 1000 RWHP. One runs in the SEVENs and one in the EIGHTs.
While we don't have a head unit big enough to do what they are doing, (both are running Procharger head units) they both run our "inferior bracket and tensioner" as well as our standard intercooler in the 8 second street version.
The car in the video is using our complete kit with our YSi head unit as well.

I designed every part in all our systems from C5 through C7 and have improved them along the way every time I found a way to do so.
No other company can say that their owner or head guy or whatever did this. Everyone else has hired people to do this for them. They may act like they did it all themselves, but "It ain't so" That's fine except that when you design it yourself and your name is on the product, you go that extra step to make sure it is as good as you can get it.
There are plenty of 8 and 9 second cars running A&A Superchargers. There are also somewhere close to 3000 systems out there just logging thousands of trouble free miles, year after year. The major demographic ( by far) is the guy who just puts the blower on and uses it daily.

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Andy@AACorvette.com 805- 278 4107

Last edited by Andy@A&ACorvette; 11-25-2015 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
Robert 2000
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKTPerformance

Wow 982 stock bottom end ls1/6 thats incredible. I thought I read about that somewhere.
The following users liked this post:

Quick Reply: A Few A&A Questions. Gathering My Information