Sponsored by:

New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Originally Posted by chadwickstripleplay
It hold ups great...We experience those type of temps here in Fl almost daily in the summer...I have clients in Austin TX and they have no issues....Thanks Neil
Thanks Neil!
Old 09-12-2013, 03:16 PM
kasper-pA-
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05, '14, '15

Just placed an order

Ryan
Old 09-12-2013, 03:30 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Ryan..Thanks so much!!!...it's going out today..."Chadwick" your car!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Ole Blaster
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to CF....one question for you sir,, I just had my vette detailed (buffed out) super smooth surface,, would I still need to block the surface?? or just spray , wipe and buff ?? also I use ICE quik detail to clear off any dust before I pull it out of the garage.. It's not a daily driver..Thanx..
Old 09-12-2013, 05:45 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Ole Blaster
Welcome to CF....one question for you sir,, I just had my vette detailed (buffed out) super smooth surface,, would I still need to block the surface?? or just spray , wipe and buff ?? also I use ICE quik detail to clear off any dust before I pull it out of the garage.. It's not a daily driver..Thanx..
Thanks for the welcome..I would say in the condition that you have described you wouldn't need the Blok...Thanks for taking the time to post your question...Best Neil
Old 09-12-2013, 10:01 PM
mackatallica
Heel & Toe

Chadwick's Triple play is absolutely the best detailing product I have ever used. I had first found this product at Lamborghini of Palm Beach. I have been detailing cars for over 18 years so I am always curious what everyone uses or little tips and tricks. First of all I am a vette head... I have a fully worked ZO6 that Hpsalesflorida custom built for me for road racing etc.. So back to the Lambo story. I was having some work done and I noticed the head detailer using this product. I asked him if I could try it.. he said go ahead. I sprayed the hood of a murcielago then wiped it clean and could not believe how well the product worked. Not only did it clean the surface, it was super slick, it left no streaks, and had a shine that blew me away. This product is so effortless. and if you do the blocking system you will see for yourself that your paint will feel like glass. It took me a little while to grasp that I only needed one product. Well now I use 2 products, chadwick's triple play and chadwick's no sling tire dressing. period.. This product had me sold and plus the fact that Lambo uses it on cars that are well over 200-700k it was a no brainer. There's no fluff or gimicks it just works. Try it once. I did! Thanks Neil for your constant support and amazing product that you have perfected! Get chadwick'd
Old 09-12-2013, 11:07 PM
o2bnkc
Melting Slicks

Received 290 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by c5vetteguy
If it's good enough for a Lambo, it's good enough for a Vette.
Order placed!
That was easy. I've got some beachfront property out here that I'm selling......
Old 09-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Evil-Twin
Team Owner

Received 3,812 Likes on 1,925 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04

Originally Posted by mackatallica
Chadwick's Triple play is absolutely the best detailing product I have ever used. I had first found this product at Lamborghini of Palm Beach. I have been detailing cars for over 18 years so I am always curious what everyone uses or little tips and tricks. First of all I am a vette head... I have a fully worked ZO6 that Hpsalesflorida custom built for me for road racing etc.. So back to the Lambo story. I was having some work done and I noticed the head detailer using this product. I asked him if I could try it.. he said go ahead. I sprayed the hood of a murcielago then wiped it clean and could not believe how well the product worked. Not only did it clean the surface, it was super slick, it left no streaks, and had a shine that blew me away. This product is so effortless. and if you do the blocking system you will see for yourself that your paint will feel like glass. It took me a little while to grasp that I only needed one product. Well now I use 2 products, chadwick's triple play and chadwick's no sling tire dressing. period.. This product had me sold and plus the fact that Lambo uses it on cars that are well over 200-700k it was a no brainer. There's no fluff or gimicks it just works. Try it once. I did! Thanks Neil for your constant support and amazing product that you have perfected! Get chadwick'd
11 post in the last 6 years and you wind up coming back into this thread. You walk into a lambo dealer and they " Let a perfect stranger touch the finish of a 250,000 car. Do they let anyone do that? IM not buying it. What is a corvette guy doing getting work done at a Lambo dealer. . here is a hint for the OP don't make such outrageous claims and embarrass yourself. Do you actually think we are all that stupid, your friend NOZ06 has already been warned by the CF administration for not having a vendor tag.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:41 AM
c5vetteguy
Melting Slicks

Received 231 Likes on 163 Posts
2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by o2bnkc
That was easy. I've got some beachfront property out here that I'm selling......
Which ocean?
Old 09-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Biomech011
Advanced

Hey Neil,

I am almost sold here. I am a click away from buying your product.
Throw me a 1st time introduction coupon code to finalize my order.....

What do you say.....?
Old 09-13-2013, 10:46 AM
spiral04
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by spiral04
I see you've become a vendor on alot of different sites today(mustang, lambo, etc.). I've used almost all detailing products avaiable and usually spend 6-8 hours detailing. I think many of us are a bit skeptical... I think you should send me a kit and I'll do a write up on here for everyone.

Jason
Giving away a few products could help with peoples doubt. A little advertising and word of mouth goes a long way on here. I have a verte dying to be detailed
Old 09-14-2013, 10:45 PM
o2bnkc
Melting Slicks

Received 290 Likes on 202 Posts

Which ocean?
Take your pick.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:41 PM
c5vetteguy
Melting Slicks

2018 C5 of Year Finalist

I just received my Chad-kit today. Went out and tried it on half the C5.
I must say, there probably isn't an easier product that applies and wipes as easily as this. After I had clay-barred my car last year, I thought it was "glass-smooth" after a couple of coats of wax (I've tried several).

Today I applied the Chad juice as per instructions and then ran my hand over the paint to see how it felt. I could tell that some impurities had found their way back to my paint since last year. I then used the Chad bar, which is a foam block with a rubber side to it (consider it a reusable clay bar). After a gentle going over and wiping again, I felt the paint. If you thought glass-smooth is as good as it gets, this is the stuff! My paint now feels "buttery smooth" if you can imagine that. The juice is even "melted butter" yellow in color, not that I'm implying that your car will gain some poundage after this.

Of course this my first impression in regards to Chadwick's Triple Play, but I think this will be my favored product when it comes to my C5. I can't vouch for the longevity of the product yet, but so far I'm definitely impressed. The shine is at least as good as many of the other products I've tried. As long as it doesn't change my paint color to something godawful overnight (like red or yellow ), I'm sold on Chadwick's Triple Play.

Old 09-17-2013, 06:58 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

I must say, there probably isn't an easier product that applies and wipes as easily as this. After I had clay-barred my car last year, I thought it was "glass-smooth" after a couple of coats of wax (I've tried several).

Today I applied the Chad juice as per instructions and then ran my hand over the paint to see how it felt. I could tell that some impurities had found their way back to my paint since last year. I then used the Chad bar, which is a foam block with a rubber side to it (consider it a reusable clay bar). After a gentle going over and wiping again, I felt the paint. If you thought glass-smooth is as good as it gets, this is the stuff! My paint now feels "buttery smooth" if you can imagine that. The juice is even "melted butter" yellow in color, not that I'm implying that your car will gain some poundage after this.

Of course this my first impression in regards to Chadwick's Triple Play, but I think this will be my favored product when it comes to my C5. I can't vouch for the longevity of the product yet, but so far I'm definitely impressed. The shine is at least as good as many of the other products I've tried. As long as it doesn't change my paint color to something godawful overnight (like red or yellow ), I'm sold on Chadwick's Triple Play.

c5vetteguy....Thank you so much for your kind words and support....I understand anything new whether it's a product or a vendor brings skepticism in today's business climate...Thanks for your honest testimonial...Chadwick's is built on just that premise....Now go "Chadwick" the other half!!!!...Thank again, Neil
Old 09-17-2013, 07:09 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Evil-Twin
11 post in the last 6 years and you wind up coming back into this thread. You walk into a lambo dealer and they " Let a perfect stranger touch the finish of a 250,000 car. Do they let anyone do that? IM not buying it. What is a corvette guy doing getting work done at a Lambo dealer. . here is a hint for the OP don't make such outrageous claims and embarrass yourself. Do you actually think we are all that stupid, your friend NOZ06 has already been warned by the CF administration for not having a vendor tag.
I hope c5vetteguy's testimonial assures you that you are dealing with an honest/legit vendor....Best Neil
Old 09-18-2013, 12:10 PM
tacman
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '13

OK to use on 3M Clear Bra?
Old 09-18-2013, 12:37 PM
2000BC
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Well, just went for it. Bought the full kit. I have nothing to loose except the bucks since my "detailing" products and regimen are just a bunch of random crap from WalMart, Pep Boys, etc. I'm lucky Light Pewter Metallic is a very forgiving color but it's time to take care of the beast better than I have. This will be a true test. Original owner, 115,000 miles in 13 years, never clay bared and waxed once or twice a year. Run your hand over the paint and you'll loose some skin! (just kidding but you can feel the roughness). Let you know how it turns out in a couple of weeks when I get to it.

Get notified of new replies

To New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 09-18-2013, 05:04 PM
1965markaccount
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

You didn't happen to take any before and after pictures? If you did please post. Thank you.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:47 PM
c5vetteguy
Melting Slicks

2018 C5 of Year Finalist

Sorry, I didn't take pix. My paint was pretty shiny before I started, and I don't know if I'd have noticed a difference. The beauty in Chadwick's is the ease and speed in application. And, as I mentioned, the feel is nicer/slipperier so I expect that dirt & bugs won't stick as easily either. I bought the kit, but if you are happy with the smoothness of your paint now, you can always just start with the bottle.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Zr-1Mike00
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the kit ordered and on the way. I have been following the thread and am going to give it a shot.

I will do a little write up with before and after pics as well.

Quick Reply: New Vendor Intro "Chadwick's Triple Play